• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Ganon Vs. Ally

Zerxion

Smash Apprentice
You need to learn Ganondorf's proper DI and momentum cancel...

Other than that, pretty good.

D

Deleted member

You are a rediculously smart player, i loved it. Good **** sir. I would hate to play against your ganon, too nasty.

Edit: After watching second match, i would say a few things: Work on DI, use uair after getting hit, and i would put more SHADs liek u did first match.

fonzi21

Smash Ace
Thanks. Ya I know my DI isn't the greatest at times =(. Also after the first match I got kind of down on myself after that failure Utilt, but thanks for feedback. I will definitely work on keeping it solid the entire set! Ganon can win against anyone!

PK-ow!

Smash Lord
Get *****, son. ;)

Yeah... I was predicting what you were doing. I took a look around your matches that day against Rowan, and lain, too. OMG, at 5:32 vs. lain ... that SD was so pathetic. You murdered Nana on the ledge, and then you like had an aneurysm in your brain for that spike. DDDDDD:

These are lame moments in money matches. O' course it's not like you could beat the Climbers to begin with. That's lain. He "knows what he's doing," to say the least.

Your fight against asdioh needs moar chainchoke.

Z1GMA

Smash Hero
First match was pretty good, Fonzi21..
But where's your DA? O_o
You did't use it for KO's, neither for damage racking.

fonzi21

Smash Ace
First match was pretty good, Fonzi21..
But where's your DA? O_o
You didn't use it for KO's, neither for damage racking.

DA is laggy and very predictable, and Snakes punish mistakes very well. My personal opinion it shouldn't be used unless guaranteed. You miss the DA on Snake Incoming Tilt or grab to their down throw tech chase. So DA would probably be a bad decision to use on Snake let alone on a lot of other characters.

That's just my opinion.

But Keep the feedback coming. Thanks for all the replies.

stRIP

Smash Ace
DA is laggy and very predictable, and Snakes punish mistakes very well. My personal opinion it shouldn't be used unless guaranteed. You miss the DA on Snake Incoming Tilt or grab to their down throw tech chase. So DA would probably be a bad decision to use on Snake let alone on a lot of other characters.

That's just my opinion.

But Keep the feedback coming. Thanks for all the replies.
iDA ist fast, and NOT predictable

Its thebest killer from ganon

Gerudo to instant dash attack=pure win

oh and its good for punishing

Ray_Kalm

Smash Master
NNID
Ray_Kalm7
3DS FC
3626-0429-4546
You could've done a lot better, to say the least. Your performance in the second match was much worse than it was in the first, most likely because of Ally "already use to" your play style.

You could've punished with iDA several times, and that's what should be done against heavyweights like Snake, saving it for a kill would be useless. Barely any traps, baiting, or luring was done. and I barely saw any SHDA.

Work on your Ganon.

Sukai

Smash Champion
Dude...

You were so close in match one.
Don't feel down, Ally was guarding, so an up air to forward tilt wouldn't have worked.
Sometime the best way too handle attacking someone who is landing, is to grab them.
You fought really well though, nice job, although the second match was...well...
Everyone else already elaborated on what you should improve on, so I'll leave it alone.

Top Bottom