• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Ganon Stage Discussion (Norfair)

TP

Smash Master
dont take peach to norfair, it won't be fun lol. well i guess norfair is actually a good stage for ganon, just not against some few characters, i'd say its a good bet to take DDD there? limits his CG and edgegaurding, keep him above u and **** with Uairs seems like a good idea.
I always CP Norfair against Peach, and it always works. :laugh:

Yes, this is a good CP vs DDD. It's good vs everyone except MK, Jiggs, Olimar, Link, and a couple others.

:034:

gantrain05

Smash Master
haha, im just sayin, thats also my peach CP so i know it pretty well lol. i don't have the balls to play ganon in a tourney tho, i should cuz he isn't too bad.

Ray_Kalm

Smash Master
NNID
Ray_Kalm7
3DS FC
3626-0429-4546
I'd give Norfair a 8/10 for the reasons I stated above.

8 out of 10. This stage is good. We could safely move around platforms, camping Ganon here could be a problem, UAir and FAir do a great job from beneath a platform, and we all know the benefits of UTilt and Aerudo here.

Top Bottom