• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Ganon Mains attending Genesis.

DippnDots

Feral Youth
only other time i've been in cali was for my sisters wedding, santa barba the extreme tourist town, not the best situation to woke smeed :(

DippnDots

Feral Youth
BUMP,

Let's get a tally going?

I think it should go as follows

Name: JoeBushman111 still owns
Ride: (yes/no)
1-10 Scale of chance you will actually show up: 10 being extremely likely, you dream about it every other night. 1 being you're wasting time posting in this thread but will go if you can find a way to.

DippnDots
Ride: no
Showing up: 5

Divinokage

Smash Legend
I'm definitely going no matter what! I need to get Top 5, I can do it!

Ride: No, I'm flying there with my warrior powers
Showing up: 11.

thataintflaco1338

Smash Journeyman
You should be waking up now, not starting to hit the sack. Jeez, since when did you youngins' lose that sense of sleep? Get your *** in gear, boy.

PB&J

Smash Hero
y does mooney ruin every thread

and kage i want my rematch..we need to go to ihop in cali and me u and colbo need to freedom combo everyone on the west coast

The Phenom

Smash Lord
Hmm... what do we have here?

Jason we seriously have to go to Genesis; this is going to be the biggest Melee gathering since a long time! We get the chance to play many Melee smashers from around the world!!!

Let's take the greyhound with Festizzio, Greator Leon, Fly, DanX and other smashers(Melee only people)!!! The cost is reasonable.

-ACE-

Gotem City Vigilante
tbh I have loosely been planning a road trip to Cali this summer along with my brother and another friend... If only I could work it out so that I'd be there for this tourney.. d@mn.. I'd love to play some of you other Ganon mains, although getting to play Chaddd was enough to me lol.

Bizzarro Flame

Smash Lord
Jason we seriously have to go to Genesis; this is going to be the biggest Melee gathering since a long time! We get the chance to play many Melee smashers from around the world!!!

Let's take the greyhound with Festizzio, Greator Leon, Fly, DanX and other smashers(Melee only people)!!! The cost is reasonable.
I just checked my schedule... I have summer college during this time. I'm most likely not going. =(

Top Bottom