• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Ganon is Underrated

PB&J

Smash Hero
i think he is underated but icy should be top tier and doc is underrated and ther are ovverrated characters 2

tier list mean nothing ..dont let them get to u

Strong Badam

Super Elite
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
clearly, the success of Ganondorf players is because of Ganondorf and not the player.

PB&J

Smash Hero
after hearing what u said about placings ..make me agree with rock..doc ***** and goes even with all the best 5 characters ..has the advantage against puff icy's and some others..ganon doesnt

Linguini

Smash Master
Ganon is under samus and doc.
Doc goes even with fox,falco, and sheik(he has cg's on them all LOL). Samus does really well vs spacies and does better than ganon vs el sheik.

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
hahahahaha wowwwww what a video

he wouldn't be able to do that on a smaller stage ahah

i guess whenever anyone plays paul

pick a faster character, or puff, or peach ditto if he decides to pick a huge stage cuz he is definitely going to camp u ahah

-ACE-

Gotem City Vigilante
he has cg's on both of them, nuff said.
Lol. You and I both know that is not a valid point regarding Doc and Fox being even. Even if Sheik didn't have a cg on Ganon, she still could be be his hardest matchup (and if not, it would be Fox). Fox is almost too good.

for all tournament purposes, fox is definitely doc's worst match-up. ban FD, platform camp to nair spam until doc is in the air, then bair him so he can't land until KO. requires alarmingly little talent.

`DNS`

Smash Lord
hahahahaha wowwwww what a video

he wouldn't be able to do that on a smaller stage ahah

i guess whenever anyone plays paul

pick a faster character, or puff, or peach ditto if he decides to pick a huge stage cuz he is definitely going to camp u ahah
he did the same thing vs mang0puff

-ACE-

Gotem City Vigilante
he did the same thing vs mang0puff
Yeah but that's a little different, considering puff can just go approach whenever he wants (you can't really run from puff). Peach can easily stay out of Ganon's range for the entire match on a stage like KJ64.

Linguini

Smash Master
Nope, but he is one of the best and I have yet to see any IC's players besides Chu CG flawlessly.

And that means you too.

lol why am I talking about other chars, their all gay anyways, ganon is where it's at

payce

Top Bottom