• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Ganon Friend Finder, Post-Match Analysis, and Epic Videos !!! READ OP FIRST

Status
Not open for further replies.

@HomE

Smash Ace
SWF Handle: @HomE
Brawl Name: @HomE
Brawl Friend Code: 1891-4127-5532
LAN Adapter: No
Color: Red

Squirrely

Smash Journeyman
Yep, always a blast. I recall getting multi-stocked several times though.

On a sidenote, should I not be edge-hogging in these matches? Am I training people to find ways around it or am I just being a douchebag. Usually I either instant edgehog or get caught up in an up-b and I'm not sure if it's working out for anyone.

Teronist09

Smash Journeyman
Yep, always a blast. I recall getting multi-stocked several times though.

On a sidenote, should I not be edge-hogging in these matches? Am I training people to find ways around it or am I just being a douchebag. Usually I either instant edgehog or get caught up in an up-b and I'm not sure if it's working out for anyone.
I'm fine with it, reminds me not to use my second jump so soon. I'dve tried to instant too but I suck at it online and just fastfall sd.

The Brigand

Smash Cadet
SWF Handle: The Brigand
Brawl Name: Batta
Brawl Friend Code: 0473-7630-7366
LAN Adapter: No
Color: Blue

Kholdy

Smash Cadet
Squirrely, you still here? Was away sorry, I've registered you though. Have a room ready you can join.

Kholdy

Smash Cadet
Heh. I saved one match, the one on Halberd. The Ganoncide at the very end was too beautiful, even if it cost me my last life. And yes, I'm trying to pick up Jiggly to use her as a secondary =P

Squirrely

Smash Journeyman
I saved a couple, one ganon vs ganon, don't remember which one, and the capt. falcon one on norfair where I repeatedly knee'd you into the wall of lava. Several fun moments in that one includuning a ganon stomp kill through lava and a gerudo that shoved me deep into lava.

Kholdy

Smash Cadet
Herk. Those matches were the funniest I've ever played. I laughed sooo hard at our Pirate Ship madness, Norfair spikes (goddarn shelter kept gimping my jump) and the Utilts on PS1. Saved the Norfair replay with the epic lava Ganoncide too.

qerkdtx

Smash Journeyman
Yah those were really sweet. the uptilts on ps1 made me chuckle. I got a few of my replays from my ganon pawwwwwnchs. Love to play with you. Are you doin the ganongasm tourney?

Kholdy

Smash Cadet
Yeah, I'm somewhere in the huge mass there.
Also, I saved another replay - Battlefield, with the explosions of manliness where we both went flying.

qerkdtx

Smash Journeyman
Yes that was awesome!!!! I liked ur jiggz and c falcs and marth. I play everyone on the trash tier. Link jiggz ganon an falcon . But ganon still is da best!

Kholdy

Smash Cadet
Lol, I didn't even use my actual secondary - Lucario. It's the only other character I can decently play, though everyone has a little Falcon in them.

qerkdtx

Smash Journeyman
yah falcon ftw! i have gotten like 9 sacred combo with him. andjiggz is great to rest with and im decent with link. But alot of the time i just main random for the day.

EDIT:
And afro ill play

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom