• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

GamingETC Smasfest/POSSIBLE LAST MINUTE MELEE TOURNEY?! in Stratford, CT - Nov 27th

PK Webb

Smash Champion
naw son well i cant rilly say cuz i neva played cc but ive def improved alot due to rom and lucky

PK Webb

Smash Champion
upstate ny 20mins from the ct boarder and lets who do u even use i hope a spacie i needs tons of practice vs them

Crazy Cloud

Smash Journeyman
I main Falco and secondary Jiggs. I was at an equal skill level with both of them back in august/september, but after talking with Irish Mafia, I decided that I should focus on just on character.

I live in Seymour, not sure how far away that is from you. If you want to drop by sometime for an afternoon of friendlies, just send me a PM. If you toke, it'll be even more worth it LOL.

S l o X

Smash Champion
If that actually happens let me know, I'd actually go up to play. (if it was on a weekend or friday afternoon or some ish)

Seriously, I have like 9001 potential and by that January CT Fest I think I can take top 5 with ease. I finally been learning match-ups and **** instead of just spamming tech skill so now I feel more at ease when it comes to playing.

Both y'all *****s ain't even that good anyway.

pffft <3

PK Webb

Smash Champion
If that actually happens let me know, I'd actually go up to play. (if it was on a weekend or friday afternoon or some ish)

Seriously, I have like 9001 potential and by that January CT Fest I think I can take top 5 with ease. I finally been learning match-ups and **** instead of just spamming tech skill so now I feel more at ease when it comes to playing.

Both y'all *****s ain't even that good anyway.

pffft <3
I jv4 u last time we played lol cc we shall def play soon

PK Webb

Smash Champion
doubt it i bet id **** them except swift id 1 stock him lol maybe.....im too poor to mm so seriouslies then

Top Bottom