• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Games to play while waiting for Brawl?

F@lc0-san

Smash Ace
World of Warcraft.
Pokmon Pearl
Pokemon Battle Revolution(Online is so much fun)
Melee

BrianM

Smash Journeyman
Final Fantasy XI
Super Smash Bros. Melee
Pikmin 2
No More Heroes
Tales of the Abyss
Advance Wars: Day of Ruin
Sin & Punishment
Super Mario Bros. 3
Kid Icarus
Final Fantasy XII: Renevant Wings
Zack and Wiki: Quest for Barbaros' Treasure
Super Mario Galaxy (gain 120/121 with Luigi)
Dragon Quest 8
Fire Emblem: Radiant Dawn (2nd playthrough: Pelleas and Sephiran)
Okami

Matt Silver

Smash Journeyman
In a world where there is no Sakurai. Only Link...
Mario Galaxy, Super Paper Mario and Metroid Prime 3. I might get the new Fire Emblem Wii if Brawl comes out past May (We at Australia get Fire Emblem in like April).

Btw, I'm not going to play Melee in the coming months. I might just for ha-ha sakes (Still haven't beaten the events), but I think it will be funner to be Smash celebant for a while.

Muffinius

Smash Rookie
The Ace Attorney series will be on my list...So will the new Advance Wars,and No More Heroes. I still have a few starts to collect in Galaxy too. If I finish that (heaven forbid in that amount of time), I will just start up M.U.G.E.N. again.

SJAK47

Smash Journeyman
Well now I have to find another game to keep me occupied. But I'm not done with Mario Galaxy yet so maybe I'll take care of that first.

Aeriath

Smash Cadet
For newer games I'd say Galaxy, Treasure Island Z, Contra 4, and of course Melee (is that still newer)

Older games: Chrono Trigger, Mario RPG, Earthbound, Megaman 1-3, Sonic 1-3-Knuckles-CD

Deej

Smash Rookie
Go download some classic Nintendo games from the VC, like Super Mario World 3, Kid Icarus, Starfox etc. It'll remind you why Brawl will be so huge, trying to tie together all of these wonderful histories and franchises into one perfect (at least according to Famitsu) game.

Oh, and you can never go wrong with Melee.

wagnerelli

Smash Apprentice
Phoenix Wright: T&T
Apollo Justice
Metroid Prime 3
Advance Wars: Days of Ruin

That should be enough to tide me over, plus anything else that comes from Gamefly.

Tek32

Smash Cadet
Enjoying Uncharted: Drake's Fortune right now as well as a bunch of Nintendo DS games.

Mr.Loser

Smash Apprentice
World of Warcraft really helps, especially since I just beat Mario Galaxy.
Same here, I am just getting back into WoW when I get back home (I decided this after the delay). I am going to make my own Combat Dagger Rogue and catch up to my lvl 30-ish friends (hopefully)

Igneous42

Smash Ace
I just bought Virtua Fighter 5 online for my 360, and I have Dragon Ball Z Budokai Tenkaichi 3 for the Wii. Yeah, they're pretty vastly different games, but I'm enjoying them both fully and they should satiate my thirst for fighting games until Brawl hits the scene.
How VF 5 in terms of lag? I have DOA 3 and it's horrible....

I'll be playing
No More Heroes
Devil Mary Cry 4
Lost Odyssey

TomH

Smash Journeyman
considering all these delays, i figure before the end of it, I'll be playing Duke Nukem Forever to bide the time until the game comes out...

metaknighter

Smash Apprentice
Super Smash Brothers 64, ever heard of it? :p
oh and if you havent played...play super mario RPG.
Oh, and ill be playing melee. And a little gh3 I guess...
And I suppose I could finish my 3 heart run on Oot.

iMichael

Smash Lord
Super Mario Galaxy
Medal of Honor 2: Heroes
Devil May Cry - Feb. 5th
Wii Virtual Console

Top Bottom