• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Games that Deserve Remakes

:mad:

Bird Law Aficionado
BRoomer
3DS FC
3351-4631-7285
You people make me sick.
We need Dook Nukem.
Jak 4.
A good Banjo Kazooie.
Rare to start making DK games again.
Ducktales 2.
Yoshi's Story 2. We need a Yoshi's Story that doesn't take 2 hours to beat.

Geist

Smash Master
The Spyro and Crash Trilogies:

Back at the start of the first 3D gen, two friends named Spyro and Crash decided to go into gaming. They both had a few excellent adventures (cookie for the reference) on their own, and then at the end of that gen they choose to go into retirement. But unknown to them, their evil twins, Spiro and Crunch, stepped in and took their good names! Now we have mediocre Spiro and Crunch titles left and right, made by people who can't comprehend the words "good game." It would be a miracle if Naughty Dog and Insomniac somehow got the rights back, remaking Spyro and Crash's original adventures with updated PS3 graphics and some new features. Too bad such things only happen in dreams, eh?
I totally agree with all of this.
The classic Spyro and Crash games are still something I pop in and play every now and then. Even though their games degenerated into complete disgraces, I can't help but get a small jump of hope every time I hear a new game of theirs is coming out, just in case, by some miracle, that it will be even half as good as the original ones.

Also, even though this may not go under the category "remake", I would love to see nintendo make an 2D metroid game for the wii. Anything. I'm kind of sick of 3D now.
Maybe it could be a remake of super metroid.

OutlawStar

Smash Apprentice
I just remembered Golden Sun, its
one of those games I can play over and over again.
A remake for the D.S. would be so great.

ZettaKuma

Smash Cadet
Mother 3
yeah.
Lawsuits UNITE!
I see that the chances of ANY Mother/Earthbound game being remade or ported are slim.
Do I need to remind of all those pop culture references of Earthbound?

If it ever could be pulled of I would love to see a remake of Earthbound, Mother, or Mother 3.

kr3wman

Smash Master
Hokuto no Ken for the PS1

URGH Manliest Beat-em-up ever.

Also maybe an update for the fighting game (More characters >:3)

Minwu

Smash Journeyman
Pokemon G/S/C.

/thread
Yeah it was good. Team Rocket and your rival(including the second rival in Crystal) were a lot more evil than in the other games, it had the best music, and the most combat revamps and innovations of any generation.

Top Bottom