• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Gameplay Vid FS shown!!!!

Wizard99

Smash Journeyman
Falcons final smsh looks impossilbe to dodge, this looks a bit easier...

While everyone expected him to turn into Ganon, I certainly didn't see that coming. I thought he'd be able to frolic around and stuff. Not that I'm not pleased with it.

Soluble Toast

Smash Ace
NNID
solubletoast
3DS FC
2165-6410-7964
Woooah. I dunno, but his animation for the Warlock Punch looks a little faster, and looks different from CF's. Dunno, looks a little more Ganondorf-ish. I likey.

Looks like his ^B wasn't new too =/

Silver Flame

Smash Ace
up b looked the same
down b looked slower
b looked faster
side b was a little differnet when he picked him up instead of sending them upwards
His FS, I agree looked too much like CF even though the method is completely different, I thought his FS would be like a combo of Giga Bowser and Ivysaur.

Bahamut-Prime

Smash Cadet
Great now he's got all the same moves except he looks ******** when he runs and is much less menacing
Loved Ganondorf in melee but that was a Ganondorf with attitude not this guy who looks like he's trying to balance a cup of tea on his head when he runs

DarkSpidey13

Smash Ace
say what you will about Ganondorf being a clone, but i'll be ****ed if his new side+b isn't the coolest thing i've ever seen.

m0dredus

Hail Hydra
Agreed Spidey, his over be is pretty sick. Its too bad it only does 9 damage. And has no knock back... Actualy, just looking at that one instance, id say it sucks. But it looks **** cool!

AltF4

BRoomer
BRoomer
The only important question is:

Does Ganondorf still have his source of immense power? You know what I'm talking about... the Melee Ganondorf was built like a horse.

Brawleri

Smash Journeyman
Very cool looking ''clone''. I seem to like his moveset. C.Falconish, but slower and more powerful. I liked his clone moves in melee, but i like him even more now because he will probably have heavy armor frames in the warlock puch or something. Serious badass look Ganondorf. And Ganon is just plain awesome.

Top Bottom