• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

GamePad's: Final Destination Results!

Takeover1806

Smash Champion
tbh there are really great Wario's in Malcolm, Krystedez, Hunger, & other top Wario's but I still think Wario has untapped potential. I do agree that D3 is Wario's worst mu but I def believe Wario main's could get better at the mu to the point that it is not winnable.

Pyronic_Star

Smash Champion
@vik
work,no ride, and I still gotta get better

chu knows why I'm **** talking him... he's grimey and hasn't changed

BMX

Smash Lord
Wario vs DDD blows.

He's encouraging Ben to pick up a secondary so have to work 3 times as hard to get a win. I don't even see the big deal in that. Horrible MU is horrible.
tbh there are really great Wario's in Malcolm, Krystedez, Hunger, & other top Wario's but I still think Wario has untapped potential. I do agree that D3 is Wario's worst mu but I def believe Wario main's could get better at the mu to the point that it is not winnable.
In all honesty, I agree with both, but the Wario v D3 MU is basically telling the Wario to play Camp perfectly. I REALLY want to make it work, but I'm bad and I get incredibly impatient. Other than that, I lose my cool after getting grabbed and blah, blah, blah.

Also, if a Wario can win first game, his chances of winning the set is increased dramatically, but if he loses the first game, it's a big disadvantage as well.

Wario v D3 is just a cluster**** of a matchup. >_>p

GamePadVA

Smash Apprentice
As for the Chu thing...

He did not sign up for singles when he arrived. He said that if he won any money in doubles he would use that to sign up for singles. We told him after doubles ended to run back to GamePad to get his money and sign up for singles. He then disappeared for over an hour. MattyP and Bolt both tried calling him, but he didn't pick up. He then showed up after the bracket was made, so we found a bye in the bracket and plugged him in.

Josh

GimR

GimR, Co-Founder of VGBootCamp
NNID
VGBC_GimR
Good stuff everyone.

Esoj: ill get you next time and make sure I don't drop every single chain grab. X(

Bmx: for some reason I have a really big problem with super campy warios. I'm still upset that part of the reason I lost was because I had to watch my ledge grabs. Still, good stuff, you've definitely improved

Coney: I didn't mess up THAT badly. Remember when you randomly dash attacked me for the kill? LOL

Omni

You can't break those cuffs.
BRoomer
i think wario is really, really... ... ... good

GimR

NNID
VGBC_GimR
BTW I didn't play as Kirby I don't know why Tant put that lol

Karcist

Smash Journeyman
I had fun at the tournament and I thought it was mostly well run. I still felt that what Chu pulled on PS was pretty screwed up and that it shouldn't have been tolerated. I thought it was pretty screwed up as it was to skip me in the bracket for the second tourney in a row, especially considering this time I came VERY close to winning game one which could have made all the difference since I would get a counter pick 3rd game. After what Josh said about the Chu thing, I don't think he should have been allowed to enter. I guarantee that if he wasn't a top player he wouldn't have been allowed to buy in.

Anyways though as for shoutouts:

Axel: Love teaming with you man. I think we make a decent team.
June: Good job absolutely wrecking my wolf, should have used ROB from the start.
BMX: We need to play soon. Let's get some friendlies in this saturday.
SOVAman: Fun team friendlies, haha.
EE: Best troll
Ham: We got some work to do.
Pidgey: We got some work to do.
Chu: See opening paragraph
Locals I played with: Stick with it and you'll get better. I was in your shoes at one point.

Takeover1806

Smash Champion
lol sovaman the biggest troll.
karcist is an up n coming olimar main that's getting better.
Chudat has a big olimar problem so I wouldn't be suprised if he took a game off.
good **** karcist

GimR

NNID
VGBC_GimR
Also Neo, I didn't do any double blind stuff this time. I destroyed his icies with g&w and then destroyed his kirby with g&w.

TheTantalus

Smash Hero
GIMR straight up squashed Chu this time. No contest. Now chu has learned the infinite on olimar, and soon, the rest of the cast, oh noes

Kawaii Poyo

Smash Champion
I'm not that good, but let's get this Kirby vs Olimar stuff resolved.

PS I just realized I've never gone Kirby vs you actually. Wanna $5 MM my Kirby vs your Olimar next tourney I can actually goto?

I'm sure you'll win but I wanna learn the MU anyway.

Serynder

Jigglypuff is the best.
If it's just that, there's no justification for this disrespect. Genuine disrespect. Not playful trash talk or humorous trolling. ACTUAL DISRESPECT. ):

Top Bottom