• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

GamePad VA Presents: Final Destination - Aug. 21, 2010 (an MD/VA Event)

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Dashing Knight

Banned via Warnings
I'll be going for sure, as the reigning gamepad champion. Though I don't feel the need to defend my title, so I may only go for SSF4. We'll see though.

GamePadVA

Smash Apprentice
I plan to be there too, hopefully things go better this time than last.
It'll be much better. Our event before the last had 52 entrants. This past tournament was late notice and competing against several other tournaments. It doesn't look like there will be anything else going on next weekend so the turnout will be much closer to the 52 than the last tournament was.

GamePadVA

Smash Apprentice
Wasn't it on a weekday or some other stupid day to have a tourney?
Nah, it was on a Saturday. Just competed against Omni's and was short notice. It was, admittedly, a bad idea.

Firewater, it was our third Brawl tournament. The first one had 52 entrants and the second one had 47.

GamePadVA

Smash Apprentice
Indeed!

Everyone out there, please confirm if you're planning on showing up. If you're playing in SSF4, MvC2 or SF3TS please note that as well.

Brawl and SSF4 are double elimination $10 buy-ins with split pots while MvC2 and SF3TS are single elimination $3 buy-ins where winner takes all.

TheTantalus

Smash Hero
^^^you should listen to me next time! I don't give advice because I'm biased, I really do try to help everyone out...

Anyways, I'll be here naturally, I love Gamepad and Free Chickfila food so I'm totally down. I'll bring Phil and my guess that NEO guy will want to come along, so I'll see if I can drag him along as well.

I'll need a partner though, a good one. Feel free to make offers, there are a few people i have in mind though

moromatic

Smash Rookie
hey im gonna be there!
and can we team up with people there for brawl??

and how long is the whole thing from start to finish?
like when it begins and how long the warm up period is. and when the matches start

moromatic

Smash Rookie
tant, hey if anyone thinks im good when im there id be willing to do teams with them
my names elias.
brawl

II Bolt II

WS|Tournament Organizer
NNID
NintenBoLT
3DS FC
0748-2431-1255
lol someone Rich pay for me.

I'm going just to get the Champion, Lord of Gamepad's Autograph.

Omni

You can't break those cuffs.
BRoomer
As long as I can get a ride I'll be here entering Brawl and SSF4.

so can anyone give me one

GimR

GimR, Co-Founder of VGBootCamp
NNID
VGBC_GimR
Omni, if you can find a way to our house then we can probably give you a ride.

The Dashing Knight

Banned via Warnings
I believe I get top seed in brawl, should I choose to enter.

Probably won't though, too much time to take away from SSF4.

HAT

Smash Ace
it took me about 5 minutes to scroll through this thread and read an interesting post,

then i realized i had refreshed the page and read my own reply

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom