• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Gamelot Monthly 4: Holiday Brawl (San Antonio TX) Results

Xyro77

Unity Ruleset Committee Member
King Mosquito, plz consider LOW TIER brawl at your next event. I just did it in houston and it got more turn out than teams and almost as much as singles. its truly refreashing to see a new batch of chars fighting.

PhantomX

WarioMan
BRoomer
He did consider Low Tier, but those of us that were still there decided on RCRS instead, and honestly it was more epic than anything Low Tier could ever be.

Xyro77

Unity Ruleset Committee Member
He did consider Low Tier, but those of us that were still there decided on RCRS instead, and honestly it was more epic than anything Low Tier could ever be.
i was just thinking about advancing brawls low tier game......

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
King Mosquito, plz consider LOW TIER brawl at your next event. I just did it in houston and it got more turn out than teams and almost as much as singles. its truly refreashing to see a new batch of chars fighting.
That would be most awesome. (coming from a mainer of a bottom tier character).

XD

Gnes

Smash Master
nice job Hylian, Sethlon, and my combo buddy PhantomX(that fox combo still gives me nightmares lol)

Great job getting 5th with kirby Suspect...since kirby sucks lol

PhantomX

WarioMan
BRoomer
Don't you play Kirby, Gness? XD And I almost got a couple epic combos like on your Fox in this tourny, but just barely borked them :p

The MC Clusky

Smash Lord
3DS FC
0404-6991-4531
As for any event I hold, only if there is interest of course.

But I think way more people like the random tournament :)

I enjoyed watching those epic matches more than the singles finals. The slo-mo DK punch on Spear Pillar was mind blowing.

fsdfsdgsgdf

Smash Champion
nice job Hylian, Sethlon, and my combo buddy PhantomX(that fox combo still gives me nightmares lol)

Great job getting 5th with kirby Suspect...since kirby sucks lol
i tied for 7th with chaotic, but i still did ok thanks :)

kirby is the man! watchu talkin bout? lol

I got 5th in the random tourny, which really upsets me cuz i play random alot so i am familiar with alot of characters....just not the stages lol my toonlink lost to a wolf (**** mario stage) that one with the POW box.

and **** bowser equipped with bolt armlet lmao

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
Yeah, Kirby is really good lol I don't know what you are talking about Gness. Kirby has it better off then most characters in brawl easily.

GreyFox86

Smash Champion
3DS FC
1951-0169-9972
Switch FC
SW-4494-3990-4799
I dont pay much attention to tier lists but i dont see why sonic is 5th from bottom, he is not THAT bad
He's not bad when you watch Espy/Mr. 3000 play him, but you gotta remember that it takes a serious amount of mind games and knowing what your opponent is gonna do while your doing your thing.

Cause if you don't know what your doing, then your gonna lose just as fast as sonic running. And FYI, Mid tier and below is ok for a Lowtier tourney.

Cha0tic NiGhTmArE

Smash Journeyman
Lakeway(at least 30 minuites from anywhere), TX
Aight guys im a little late on my shout outs but i dont have a ****ing comp XD...

Suspect:A. your pefect the way you are(no Homo dou) B. nasty *** Kirby bro we should played again for dibs on 7th but i repcet you and your a worthy rival.

GREY FOX!:dude your the beast from the east with that zelda man just spam alittle more lawl XD..fun tourney match and fun friendlies..

Jowii & Whasp:you guys are awsome..so much meeting you guys and keep up brawling :)

Hylian & Phantom X: you guys taught me so much(well hylian anyway)..thanks for housing me, being awsome, and driving me to the **** place. XD

K Prime: jesus dude great pikachu..you were throwing me off with that pikaslide..good tourney matches man your a smart player

AND EVERYONE ELS: thanks for showing and thanks for hostin.. see you guys next month

Top Bottom