• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Gamebreakers on 11/22/08

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
you should just make the date official and make the tourney thread with all the rules and attendance and all that jazz and just change the date if you need to.

theres nothing else going on in FL on nov 22nd as far as i know so i could possibly come

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
same date as my tourney, not a good date for you, and I had i first.
no one whos going to your shindig would go to a brawl tourney anyway, 90% of the time.

now if ruuku were trying to hold a melee tourney on the same day, then shenanigans would have to be called

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
i dont give a ****, its my territory, i make the rules.

Lasts Forever. Once played, any further cards that are played are counted as "unique", IE only one may be in play at any time. Any cards out count towards this, but any doubles in play will remain so.

Life After Death

Smash Champion
if u make a different date more attendance. that means ill come. but if its the same date as emilios. i rather go to the melee tourney. so.... yea

Top Bottom