• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Game: Who would you rather have?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cheezey Bites

Slime Knight
NNID
koske1
3DS FC
4356-0097-9129
Tiny Tiny Olimar, it's more Canon for him to be that small than Ridley to be that big.

Playstation All-Stars with Smash Mechanics or and Xbox crossover with Smash Mechanics?

Kind Dedede

Smash Ace
NNID
ClaptonsWig
Tiny Tiny Olimar, it's more Canon for him to be that small than Ridley to be that big.

Playstation All-Stars with Smash Mechanics or and Xbox crossover with Smash Mechanics?
Holy delayed message lol

Playstation all stars, they do have a character roster that would be just as much fun as Nintendos. Plus they can get away with more adult themed stuff

Rhythm Heaven. I don't like the concept of a trio.
Nintendog or Dr. Lobe?
Dr Lobe, hate those dogs.

Pokemon of each gen or Pokemon starters only?

Leafeon523

Smash Ace
NNID
Leafeon523
3DS FC
2466-1607-7000
Validar... I mean Alvis.
0 Fire Emblem characters or 0 Mother characters?

Last edited:

PlTe

Smash Journeyman
0 Mother characters.

Palutena is playable, but is redesigned OR Ridley is playable, but super huge and gigantic like he usually is. Dwarfs over the other characters.

Floor

Floor | Defiant of Destiny
NNID
SerPete
3DS FC
1736-3913-7675
0 Mother Earth hands down.
Would you rather cut Final Smashes or have your favorite newcomer deconfirmed(Pretend it isn't already deconfirmed if it currently is)?

0 Mother characters.

Palutena is playable, but is redesigned OR Ridley is playable, but super huge and gigantic like he usually is. Dwarfs over the other characters.
We posted at the same time, so I'll just answer yours too.
Palutena. Not a Ridley fan.

Would you rather cut Final Smashes or have your favorite newcomer deconfirmed(Pretend it isn't already deconfirmed if it currently is)?

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Deleted member

I'd take the later. (Favorite newcomer deconfirmed) I never got to use them anyway, so it's not too much of a loss.

All competitively balanced stages or a small roster of balanced stages with some unbalanced ones as well?

The Nerd

Smash Journeyman
Honestly I think modern sonic would have a more interesting moveset.

Crocomire or Phantoon playable?

Freduardo

Smash Champion
Phantoon. I guess he''s the right size, and he'd be another floating flyer, which there's plenty of precedent for, just one without legs, which there's no precedent for.

....Isn't Crocomire bigger than Ridley? Let Skeleton Crocomire (That doesn't just fall back in the Lava and die) be a stage boss. Call it Dry Crocomire.

Team Up Attacks (Extra button command for unique character team up moves for use in team battles) Or Mounts (Kirby riding Rick, DK riding Rambi, Link riding epona, Mario riding Yoshi, Yoshi Riding a kart, Bowser a clown pod, etc.) as character specific items?

Robertman2

IT'S HAPPENING!!!!
NNID
Robertman2
3DS FC
0259-1071-1157
No Capcom. Sonic is too important to the history of Nintendo, and I loved playing Snake in Brawl. Mega Man or Ryu?

Freduardo

Smash Champion
Godzilla from the old 70s-80s Hanna Barbarra Cartoon with Godzukie...

Oh fine, I'll actually answer your question.

"Goddzilla" 1998, cause he actually got to appear in most of his movie.

Lizzie (Rampage) or Chu Chu (Chu Chu Rocket)?

D

Deleted member

Uh, Lizzie I guess.

Metal Mario or Dark Link?
Metal Mario!

Double the roster size by giving every character a baby form or a metal form (which removes the Metal Box as an item)? They're all clones too with no differentiation at all.

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
Metal Mario!

Double the roster size by giving every character a baby form or a metal form (which removes the Metal Box as an item)? They're all clones too with no differentiation at all.
Metal forms. I really hate the baby forms in Mario Kart. Besides now we can play as "Metal" Sonic. And kind of sort of as Metal Man too.

Bedoop

Poyon
NNID
$50.00 / $??.??
3DS FC
0877-1726-4217
Since this forum tracked away (again)... the Invincible Metal Mario or the Coin-Happy Gold Mario?

War Anvil

Smash Lord
NNID
BattlingIronItem
3DS FC
2208-4585-5395
Switch FC
SW-5940-1276-1225
It'd be pretty funny to see Gold in Metal's role if SSB4's Classic mode has such a thing, so Gold.

Misty (Commanding Starmie, Lapras, and Kabutops) or Tin Star?

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
Phoenix Wright. Because who wouldn't want to see "Objection!" go up against Falcon Punch? I know I would.

Scorpion or Sub-Zero?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom