• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Game Theory: Super Smash Bros TRAGIC Hidden Lore

ChikoLad

Purple Boi

I haven't been into Game Theory in a while and have kinda stopped watching (that Rosalina theory was GOD awful to the point of not even being funny), but heard about this and watched it.

Obviously this isn't bible or anything so take it with a grain of salt, but for the first time in a while, they've actually provided an episode that has some food for thought.

Also since I know stuff like this normally gets moved to Character Discussion, I must ask that this one isn't, because it isn't necessarily about the characters. I won't spoil it though.

This actually made me think hard about how Smash represents gaming.

By the way, when he got to Brawl, all I could think of was "Nintendo is for kids!". :p

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
What's great is that you can read more into it.

Notice how in Subspace, Kirby and Dedede, Sakurai's first creations, lead the charge in saving everybody.

And notice how Sonic also saves them all after that.

Those things have a lot of potential meaning. But I don't want to go into it too much, because I'm sick and stuff...

_gold_

Smash Master
That's an insane theory.. and it could very likely be true. I wish I could just pat Sakurai on the back and let him go, because he deserves it. Everyone labels him as the Smash Bros. guy, but it's clear he wants to be rid of it.

Aninymouse

3DS Surfer
3DS FC
3540-0120-0225
Even though this is just a crackpot theory from a YouTuber... I actually believe that some of this is true. Is it all true? Probably not. I think perhaps he was reaching a bit far with some of this stuff, but if you just take the final bosses into account, his explaination is at least plausible.

And also, I know I post this a lot, but Subspace Emissary was my favorite part of Brawl. I never get tired of watching the movie clips. As simple as it was, it really was fascinating to amp up the (official) fanfiction level by 10.

Whether Sakurai decides to quit Smash soon or not, one day he'll have to leave it. We bring no possessions into this world, and we take none out when we leave. Sakurai and team did a fantastic job with Smash 4. I honestly believe they can't outdo themselves if they make even one more game. I'd advise Mr. Sakurai to quit while he's ahead and instead refocus his attentions on more important things in life. Maybe even change his profession, or at least move to a more managerial role, if possible.

ChefKef

Smash Cadet
NNID
Hayesey
3DS FC
3368-2641-2915
Oh, yikes, GT. There are two things I won't watch because I know that I will be left angry/disappointed, and GT is one of them.

I just can't enjoy it with how much he does not take into consideration, and I just end up yelling at his broken logic and then making a lengthy block of text on why he's wrong.
But no one wants to see that, so I'll just show myself out.

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
Oh, yikes, GT. There are two things I won't watch because I know that I will be left angry/disappointed, and GT is one of them.

I just can't enjoy it with how much he does not take into consideration, and I just end up yelling at his broken logic and then making a lengthy block of text on why he's wrong.
Don't worry, that's normally how I am. This episode was alright though.

The Rosalina one was pure crap though, I wish it never happened because now everyone seems to think Peach and Luigi are her parents.

Luggy

Drawing like a tramp
NNID
Luggy_Bros
3DS FC
4184-3014-1463

Some of his theories are good, but only when he uses good logic. You can mainly see this here and in the FnaF 2 theorie.
But when he uses his psychology and science, it's generally horrible.
The worsts might be the Mario ones. Especially the "Mario is a psychopath". This one was ridiculous, could easily be countered, but yet, people believe it.

Also, his voice is really annoying. Just an opinion. At least it's better than the voice Gaijin Goomba on the same channel.

Last edited:
Firing on all contrivance cylinders as always. But how does Giga Bowser fit? Or the fighting polygons and so on? Or the other Subspace bosses? I'm sure we'll find out in the Part 2 video.

Last edited:

mario123007

HELLO, YOU HAVE ENTERED THE DUNK ZONE
NNID
mario123007
3DS FC
1521-3033-2948
Switch FC
SW-5739-4272-0700

I haven't been into Game Theory in a while and have kinda stopped watching (that Rosalina theory was GOD awful to the point of not even being funny), but heard about this and watched it.

Obviously this isn't bible or anything so take it with a grain of salt, but for the first time in a while, they've actually provided an episode that has some food for thought.

Also since I know stuff like this normally gets moved to Character Discussion, I must ask that this one isn't, because it isn't necessarily about the characters. I won't spoil it though.
This one's better. :)
Oh, dear....
By the way...... I'm going to be out of Internet until February 2. See ya guys!

Last edited:

16bit

Smash Apprentice
NNID
imsl1msh4dy
3DS FC
3136-7059-5966
For a channel that went downhill in my opinion, this is actually a great theory that doesn't have complete contradictions.

Banjo-Kazooie

Smash Ace
NNID
Burudiman
3DS FC
2492-5021-9705
Well, its no theory that Sakurai wants to put an end to the Smash Bros. series. And we all know that videogames, like good stories, never end (or did you ever thought we would be getting Star Wars sequels back then when you saw Return of the Jedi?).
Comparing Sakurai to the the final bosses of the Smash series is fun and curious. But if you ask Sakurai, he would probably respond "Bruh... Its just a game...".

Mazdamaxsti

Smash Lord
NNID
Mazdamaxsti
Don't worry, that's normally how I am. This episode was alright though.

The Rosalina one was pure crap though, I wish it never happened because now everyone seems to think Peach and Luigi are her parents.
What was so bad about the Rosalina theory? It might not be true, but it was a cool episode :p

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
What was so bad about the Rosalina theory? It might not be true, but it was a cool episode :p
It went out of it's way to ignore very basic facts that completely throw the various points out the window, and MatPat put his giant ego on full display during it.

It doesn't even classify as a fun headcanon, it's just fanon being presented as fact.

Last edited:

κomıc

Highly Offensive
NNID
komicturtle
I think he did a good job rounding out and putting together a plausible and deep lore. Obviously doesn't mean it is all true but great job making some tangible sense out of it.

Watching the video made me really want a story mode for Smash Bros Wii U. Can't get over how Tower of Smash was fake and how I wish to see several boss characters from all these series make an appearance. Would love to see Palutena battle Wart, Pac-Man battling Hades or Kirby challenging Dr. Wily.

Luigi#1

Smash Champion
I think the problem with Game Theory is a huge portion of the show is just looking WAY too much into this stuff.
(Death Battle has this too, but that discussion is for another time)
I agree with you on the Rosalina theory, as well as the Mario is mental, Link is dead, etc.
I like the ones like what are the creepers made out of and how deadly a bullet bill is, as they try to be logical and factual and not bull**** lore headcanons. Don't get me started on that ****ing boob episode.
I think this explains it well:
curtains.jpg

Last edited:

Darklink401

Smash Master
NNID
Yuki_Hirako
3DS FC
0731-5318-2530

What was so bad about the Rosalina episode? I loved that 2-parter. XP

I will admit though, this one is interesting because, while it may not be 100% accurate, it sure it interesting how 'coincidental' it is XP

CaliburChamp

Smash Master
3DS FC
1392-6575-2504
Master Hand is Sakurai. His hands created Smash Bros. While his other hand went crazy from the stress and has tenditis, which might explain Crazy Hand. Taboo is Nintendo that has Sakurai on a leash to produce more smash bros. games. In essence, Sakurai is a puppet to Nintendo much like how we see Taboo control Master Hand in Brawl. The Master Core is the fanbase, us! We are his "Core" audience. And just like the different Master Core forms we represent different things. Such things as rage, trolling, threats and so on. The last Master Core form is Sakurai's own negative feelings he has to battle against to complete his projects. I believe Sakurai did this intentionally or maybe just subconsciously. I believe it

The Smash is Austistic video is ridiculous but is an interesting different take on it, but why would Sakurai have Austism in mind when he created Smash Bros.? Its not as relevant as the other theory.

erico9001

You must find your own path to the future.
NNID
Erico9001
3DS FC
1091-8215-3292

Well the bible should definitely be taken with a grain of salt, but I know what you're trying to say. The general audience of his videos does not look at them critically enough. My least favorite video is the one where he says Link is dead in Majora's Mask. My final paper, last year as a high school senior, was destroying his arguments and then presenting my own theory on the subject.

The Smash theory is good from 64 to Brawl. However, tbh most of that was in the Smash Bros Autism video. When his video gets to Smash 4 is when he actually starts to put in some original thought, but it is also where the whole theory goes downhill. He does not back up the symbolism with Master Core and that's all he's using to claim Sakurai is the boy.
Master Hand is Sakurai. His hands created Smash Bros. While his other hand went crazy from the stress and has tenditis, which might explain Crazy Hand. Taboo is Nintendo that has Sakurai on a leash to produce more smash bros. games. In essence, Sakurai is a puppet to Nintendo much like how we see Taboo control Master Hand in Brawl. The Master Core is the fanbase, us! We are his "Core" audience. And just like the different Master Core forms we represent different things. Such things as rage, trolling, threats and so on. The last Master Core form is Sakurai's own negative feelings he has to battle against to complete his projects. I believe Sakurai did this intentionally or maybe just subconsciously. I believe it

The Smash is Austistic video is ridiculous but is an interesting different take on it, but why would Sakurai have Austism in mind when he created Smash Bros.? Its not as relevant as the other theory.
Well considering he didn't write Brawl's storyline (lol, citing the video in question as evidence against it), how could Brawl be about Sakurai's struggle.

Last edited:

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
I think the problem with Game Theory is a huge portion of the show is just looking WAY too much into this stuff.
(Death Battle has this too, but that discussion is for another time)
I agree with you on the Rosalina theory, as well as the Mario is mental, Link is dead, etc.
I like the ones like what are the creepers made out of and how deadly a bullet bill is, as they try to be logical and factual and not bull**** lore headcanons. Don't get me started on that ****ing boob episode.
I think this explains it well:
View attachment 35489
If you know anything about art, the artists interpretation of his work isn't necessarily the true interpretation of the piece.

It's not like everyone is consciously aware about why they do everything they do anyway

Aninymouse

3DS Surfer
3DS FC
3540-0120-0225
This one's better. :)
This video is incredibly tedious, but that's hardly the biggest issue. The whole premise is frivolous!

"Smash Bros is a story imagined by a child with clubbed feet" is just as viable a theory. Nearly all children naturally play with toys, like watching cartoon-like characters, and playing pretend. The health or disability of the child does not often factor into the equation, here. Hell, there are plenty of healthy adults who like watching cartoons, playing games, and pretending. It's a human thing, not an exclusively autistic thing.

I'm all for raising awareness of autism and promoting the facts to dispell myths and enable empathy, but you don't need to be disingenuous to do so. The truth doesn't need to be couched in conspiracy.

Darklink401

Smash Master
NNID
Yuki_Hirako
3DS FC
0731-5318-2530
I don't really feel the need to overanalyze MatPat's videos, because...well...I know there's inconsistencies at times, but the fact that he DOES do a lot of research and speculation in the first place is impressive, and I DO always like seeing where he's going to go with his conclusions.

~

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
What was so bad about the Rosalina episode? I loved that 2-parter. XP

I will admit though, this one is interesting because, while it may not be 100% accurate, it sure it interesting how 'coincidental' it is XP
As I said before, it simply wasn't well backed up, it contradicted facts and even ignored facts at times even after acknowledging them, and most of it was just rattling on about stuff that is just altogether irrelevant. For example:

1) His genetics connection between Rosalina and Peach/Mario/Luigi is completely false. One of the biggest points he used for that was his claim that Rosalina is left handed, when she is in fact, ambidextrous. He tried to deny this by saying that it can be passed off as "right hand bias", and suddenly making up the excuse that "if a character is left handed in games and is portrayed right handed in promotional renders only, it's just right hand bias. This is done because it's easier to market right handed characters".

Ignoring the fact that is complete nonsense as a theory, it doesn't even apply to Rosalina. She holds the wand in her right hand just as much as she does in her left, and also makes carefully co-ordinated motions with both across many games, proving her ambidexterity. Even his own video demonstrates this, but he accidentally included it:

2) His line of logic for saying she was born in the Mushroom Kingdom is terrible. His line of logic was that the same "tree on top of the hill" Rosalina refers to in her storybook is the same as a certain tree you can see on top of a hill in the Mushroom Kingdom, in the ending of Galaxy. However, it simply isn't. The tree from the storybook is evergreen. The one he pointed out in the ending is deciduous. They can't be the same, they are completely different.

However, this is again, a case of him ignoring a basic fact - Rosalina's home planet is the Gateway Planet (the planet Mario first wakes up on after being sent into space by Kamek). She directly says it is:

In the storybook, it's also stated that Rosalina "comes back to visit her home every 100 years" - and Rosalina does this with the Gateway Planet, as she says in that scene above (I couldn't get the GIF to last long enough to show the whole sentence, but the rest of it says "...with the Lumas every 100 years").

Furthermore, the Mario Galaxy stage in Smash Bros is set on the Gateway Planet - but it takes it a step further, and leaves it in the condition it was in over the course of Rosalina's childhood, not in the beat up state it was in the main story of Galaxy:

It has the evergreen trees from the storybook, and doesn't have the craters and large baron areas the Gateway Planet has in Galaxy.

3) He ends the theory by saying Luigi is Rosalina's father.

That is a disgusting assertion to make. Luigi actually had a small crush on Rosalina in Galaxy (he calls her cute, and at one point in the game, demands that Mario tells Rosalina that he found a Power Star for her, because he's too shy to do it himself). The photo of Luigi and Rosalina in the Mushroom Kingdom MatPat referred to is supposed to be them going on a date - in direct parallel to the photo of Mario and Peach going on a date to space.

In other words, MatPat's theory tries to suggest that Luigi has a crush on his daughter. I don't even need to tell you the problem there.

Now, people may try to claim that Luigi can't have a crush on Rosalina because he also has one on Daisy. But Daisy has never appeared in a main series game (Super Mario Land is not one), so you could technically say she is not a canon Mario character, and even if she did, there is no reason a guy can't have conflicted feelings on who he likes, or like both girls at different points in times. The fact remains that, over the course of Galaxy, Luigi had a thing for Rosalina, and I don't think Nintendo was trying to promote incest.

4) Rosalina's creator, Yoshiaki Koizumi, has already gone on record saying that Rosalina and Peach were going to be biologically related in some fashion at an early point in Rosalina's conception, but the idea was scrapped.

And if she was going to be related to Peach, she most likely would have been her sister. This is also based on the fact that, initially, Rosalina was going to be a much more of a minor, "one-level" character in Galaxy, as Miyamoto didn't want another major female character in the Mario franchise at that point. Her design, however, was much more similar to Peach in the early stages of development:

These points are not me overanalysing, they are me being aware of very basic trivia in relation to Rosalina, and knowing MatPat is wrong based on it. I'm sure if I really wanted to, I could find even more wrong with the theory. These points, however, are what I remember being wrong from when I watched the video when it came out, and didn't take any thought at all for me to figure out.

Darklink401

Smash Master
NNID
Yuki_Hirako
3DS FC
0731-5318-2530
As I said before, it simply wasn't well backed up, it contradicted facts and even ignored facts at times even after acknowledging them, and most of it was just rattling on about stuff that is just altogether irrelevant. For example:

1) His genetics connection between Rosalina and Peach/Mario/Luigi is completely false. One of the biggest points he used for that was his claim that Rosalina is left handed, when she is in fact, ambidextrous. He tried to deny this by saying that it can be passed off as "right hand bias", and suddenly making up the excuse that "if a character is left handed in games and is portrayed right handed in promotional renders only, it's just right hand bias. This is done because it's easier to market right handed characters".

Ignoring the fact that is complete nonsense as a theory, it doesn't even apply to Rosalina. She holds the wand in her right hand just as much as she does in her left, and also makes carefully co-ordinated motions with both across many games, proving her ambidexterity. Even his own video demonstrates this, but he accidentally included it:

2) His line of logic for saying she was born in the Mushroom Kingdom is terrible. His line of logic was that the same "tree on top of the hill" Rosalina refers to in her storybook is the same as a certain tree you can see on top of a hill in the Mushroom Kingdom, in the ending of Galaxy. However, it simply isn't. The tree from the storybook is evergreen. The one he pointed out in the ending is deciduous. They can't be the same, they are completely different.

However, this is again, a case of him ignoring a basic fact - Rosalina's home planet is the Gateway Planet (the planet Mario first wakes up on after being sent into space by Kamek). She directly says it is:

In the storybook, it's also stated that Rosalina "comes back to visit her home every 100 years" - and Rosalina does this with the Gateway Planet, as she says in that scene above (I couldn't get the GIF to last long enough to show the whole sentence, but the rest of it says "...with the Lumas every 100 years").

Furthermore, the Mario Galaxy stage in Smash Bros is set on the Gateway Planet - but it takes it a step further, and leaves it in the condition it was in over the course of Rosalina's childhood, not in the beat up state it was in the main story of Galaxy:

It has the evergreen trees from the storybook, and doesn't have the craters and large baron areas the Gateway Planet has in Galaxy.

That is a disgusting assertion to make. Luigi actually had a small crush on Rosalina in Galaxy (he calls her cute, and at one point in the game, demands that Mario tells Rosalina that he found a Power Star for her, because he's too shy to do it himself). The photo of Luigi and Rosalina in the Mushroom Kingdom MatPat referred to is supposed to be them going on a date - in direct parallel to the photo of Mario and Peach going on a date to space.

In other words, MatPat's theory tries to suggest that Luigi has a crush on his daughter. I don't even need to tell you the problem there.

Now, people may try to claim that Luigi can't have a crush on Rosalina because he also has one on Daisy. But Daisy has never appeared in a main series game (Super Mario Land is not one), so you could technically say she is not a canon Mario character, and even if she did, there is no reason a guy can't have conflicted feelings on who he likes, or like both girls at different points in times. The fact remains that, over the course of Galaxy, Luigi had a thing for Rosalina, and I don't think Nintendo was trying to promote incest.

4) Rosalina's creator, Yoshiaki Koizumi, has already gone on record saying that Rosalina and Peach were going to be biologically related in some fashion at an early point in Rosalina's conception, but the idea was scrapped.

And if she was going to be related to Peach, she most likely would have been her sister. This is also based on the fact that, initially, Rosalina was going to be a much more of a minor, "one-level" character in Galaxy, as Miyamoto didn't want another major female character in the Mario franchise at that point. Her design, however, was much more similar to Peach in the early stages of development:

These points are not me overanalysing, they are me being aware of very basic trivia in relation to Rosalina, and knowing MatPat is wrong based on it. I'm sure if I really wanted to, I could find even more wrong with the theory. These points, however, are what I remember being wrong from when I watched the video when it came out, and didn't take any thought at all for me to figure out.
Hmm..fair points.

But wouldn't Luigi calling her cute and wanting to give her something also be something a father would do? And moreso, wouldn't Luigi not KNOW that Rosalina was his daughter? XP

Just wonderin.

Khao

Smash Lord
Ah, Game Theory, pretty much every single thing they make can be disproved with a single point with extreme ease (for one, Link can't be dead in Majora's Mask in the first place because then Twilight Princess's Link is a direct descendant of the Hero of Time, and you can't exactly have kids if you're dead.)

But to me, actually believing in these theories is not the point of the channel. Even if you know that he's saying a lot of stuff that can't be true due to other facts, it's still a lot of fun to look at the stuff this guy says and wonder about things that could be. Even the stuff that's just looking too deep into things that shouldn't really be looked into (like the Bullet Bill episode) are just a lot of fun because he's looking too much into things and how he chooses to ignore facts that wouldn't make the episode as interesting.

Don't take the show seriously, and you'll have a lot of fun with it.

Last edited:

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
Hmm..fair points.

But wouldn't Luigi calling her cute and wanting to give her something also be something a father would do? And moreso, wouldn't Luigi not KNOW that Rosalina was his daughter? XP

Just wonderin.
Not in the context he said it. He said it in a bashful kind of way, as if infatuated with her as woman.

Even without that, it's just not POSSIBLE for Rosalina to be related to anyone from the Mushroom Kingdom from the other points I gave.

In general, I don't get the fandom's constant obsession with giving Rosalina a romantic partner or a familial relation with any of the other core Mario characters. She's clearly her own character, and being basically the god of the Mario universe in terms of the role she plays, she really isn't fit for romance with any old guy (even though I think there is a chemistry between Luigi and Rosalina).

Darklink401

Smash Master
NNID
Yuki_Hirako
3DS FC
0731-5318-2530
Alright. Well, you definitely know more about Rosalina than I do (heck, I never finished Mario Galaxy) so I'll just take your word for it XP

It was still rather interesting though, but I DID definitely notice the tree he pointed out was rather....different XDD

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
I used to absolutely love Game Theory because not only were their theories solid without being too forceful and without MatPat acting egotistical, but they actually added something to the subject matter.

However, lately, all they do is either try to cause controversy for no reason (The triolgy that started off being about the Wii U's sales, and the Rosalina one), ignore facts altogether and make stuff up (the Rosalina one again), make EXTREMELY shaky calculations with a lot of holes (it's actually an older one, but the one where they say Mario can run faster than Sonic), or they just are age old fandom debates that they add nothing new too and had already been figured out ("Who is the Strongest Link?").

This Smash Bros episode is OK though.

Darklink401

Smash Master
NNID
Yuki_Hirako
3DS FC
0731-5318-2530
I remember I loved the Bullet Bill one. I say there's definitely two different 'types' of GT videos. The ones that are informative hold a lot of calculations and factual research, while the other is more the 'entertainment' video that uses fan speculations, with some assumptions based on research. XP

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
I remember I loved the Bullet Bill one. I say there's definitely two different 'types' of GT videos. The ones that are informative hold a lot of calculations and factual research, while the other is more the 'entertainment' video that uses fan speculations, with some assumptions based on research. XP
The problem is that they don't intentionally distinguish the two, it's just the result of mixed quality in their episodes.

Luggy

Drawing like a tramp
NNID
Luggy_Bros
3DS FC
4184-3014-1463

Game Theory always used controversial stuff to make itslef heard.
"Mario is a communist", "Games tells our futur", "Mario is mental", "Humans are Pokemons", "There's a dead body in the companion cube" ect...
All of his theories needs something that will make the mass scream, shocked with his complicated terms and words that, clearly, are not that well based. He also relies on the Mario and Zelda series, as well as Nintendo in general to make his theories popular.
He knows he theories can be wrong since they are only theories, but seeing how "big" controversial ones can be, he prefers to use them. To make them work, simply use science and psychology. Done.

Game Theory disgust me. The only one that was good was the Fnaf 2 one. And it wasn't a hard one, everybody knew the lore already. But in general, Game Theory is bad.

Munomario777

Smash Master
3DS FC
0387-9596-4480
Switch FC
SW-8229-3157-8114
It doesn't even classify as a fun headcanon, it's just fanon being presented as fact.
Except he literally says "But hey, it's just a theory" at the end of every episode. He's not presenting it as fact, and he doesn't intend anyone to take it as such.

Anyway, I'll say this on the matter, and nothing else: I like Game Theory. The episodes are (usually) well-researched, and they (usually) provide some very interesting food for thought. Some of them are actually really believable. That said, the show isn't perfect (like everything else that people make), and it does have some mistakes, overlooked details, and false assumptions every now and then. The episode in question isn't anything too new, nor is it necessarily 100% true, but it's pretty interesting. The Rosalina episode is an also interesting analysis/theory, but again, it's not necessarily 100% true. The bottom line is this: If you want to really enjoy the episodes, you should start listening to him when he says it's "just a theory," not fact.

Unwatching this thread and probably won't reply after this, since I've already had this conversation with sonicbrawler and a few others over in another thread. Just wanted to put in my two cents.

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
Except he literally says "But hey, it's just a theory" at the end of every episode. He's not presenting it as fact, and he doesn't intend anyone to take it as such.

Anyway, I'll say this on the matter, and nothing else: I like Game Theory. The episodes are (usually) well-researched, and they (usually) provide some very interesting food for thought. Some of them are actually really believable. That said, the show isn't perfect (like everything else that people make), and it does have some mistakes, overlooked details, and false assumptions every now and then. The episode in question isn't anything too new, nor is it necessarily 100% true, but it's pretty interesting. The Rosalina episode is an also interesting analysis/theory, but again, it's not necessarily 100% true. The bottom line is this: If you want to really enjoy the episodes, you should start listening to him when he says it's "just a theory," not fact.

Unwatching this thread and probably won't reply after this, since I've already had this conversation with sonicbrawler and a few others over in another thread. Just wanted to put in my two cents.
He says that at the end of every episode, but he goes around the comments sections of other videos, onto other websites, etc, trying to shoehorn his theories, when nobody cares and doesn't even buy it in those places. His other theorists do so as well (if Gaijin Goombah didn't do this for him too, I would literally view Gaijin Goombah as pretty perfect at what he does).

Furthermore, he is extremely rude to fans who don't agree with his theories when he is at conventions, and even in his episodes, like the Rosalina episode, directly insults people who don't agree with him (one of the main reasons that two parter bothered me in the first place, because he had the nerve to do that).

That catchphrase is just that - a catchphrase. He puts it at the end of every video for presentation purposes, but he doesn't actually follow it. And then, his loyalist fans, like yourself, eat it up and damage control for him.

And no, the Rosalina theory has no merit. At all. It's trash. There's nothing interesting going on. Just a guy putting out a wild fanon and making people believe it using words those people don't understand, and then, you have a controversy in the fandom that never needed to exist.

Last edited:

Munomario777

Smash Master
3DS FC
0387-9596-4480
Switch FC
SW-8229-3157-8114
He says that at the end of every episode, but he goes around the comments sections of other videos, onto other websites, etc, trying to shoehorn his theories, when nobody cares and doesn't even buy it in those places. His other theorists do so as well (if Gaijin Goombah didn't do this for him too, I would literally view Gaijin Goombah as pretty perfect at what he does).

Furthermore, he is extremely rude to fans who don't agree with his theories when he is at conventions, and even in his episodes, like the Rosalina episode, directly insults people who don't agree with him (one of the main reasons that two parter bothered me in the first place, because he had the nerve to do that).

That catchphrase is just that - a catchphrase. He puts it at the end of every video for presentation purposes, but he doesn't actually follow it. And then, his loyalist fans, like yourself, eat it up and damage control for him.

And no, the Rosalina theory has no merit. At all. It's trash. There's nothing interesting going on. Just a guy putting out a wild fanon and making people believe it using words those people don't understand, and then, you have a controversy in the fandom that never needed to exist.
Again, not replying (other than saying I'm not replying, lol) because this seems to be more of an opinion than anything ("I like Game Theory" versus "I don't like Game Theory"), and we've already discussed this in the past.

Last edited:
Top Bottom