• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Game Haven Presents: Crewfest 2

Monkley6

Smash Journeyman
First VA event, i'm sure i can do better next time

D0N: Nice to meet you man, you're hella cool... I'm sure I can do better next time.

Mattix: Surprised i did as good as i did :p

Everyone seemed really cool & laid back... i swear y'all are way cooler than the MA people

Pitzer

The Young Lion
NNID
Pitzer757
SHOUT OUTS

Pf: I love you dude, No homo We should hang more. Also Best Lucas?

K-9: Lol we had a great serious set at your house, It always good to fight a Pika. Btw Pretzel x 100

Speed: Me trolling you with Juri trash talk Made my day <3

NKB: Good ****, I didn't really see most of your matches but from what I heard you have a pretty legit Fox.

Gimr: Thanks for ****** my *** In Brawl-, Now i never want to play that game ever again... jk Now I want to play it more.

Lie: I should've cp'd a better stage, Nice Falco though. I feel the need to use IC's But its all good.

YO: ***** We already know who's best Pit, so GET OUTTA HERE. lol fun ditto's And fun Low tiers. Yeah I was mad rusty on melee But its cool no johns.

LilB: We really need to team again, Yeah vs FnB YOU TROLLING MAD HARD Was so legit. <3

Oh.: Best Yoshi ever...

Forte: Nice low tiers at kenny's house.. Had mad fun.

Korn: You got me addicted to Perfume now... Also Green Greens Almost had you <3 lol

Esoj: You know I had you Second match but its all good got gayed on my own gay counter pick.

Kadaj: First match vs PS was so gay.. Thought you had it..

D0N: thanks for the ride, sorry you had to vs Coney after tant send him to loser's. d3 vs dk mad gay lol.

Coney: That last match vs tant was bs, he had help from the ship *COMPENSATING!*

P~S: We had a fun set At kenny's.. Oprah is too gewd.. You'll never clip my wings. Also You're a pretty chill dude we should hang out more..

Renan: Sorry I sent you to loser's, fun set. Its great to fight another peach main...

TKO: Good stuff, When Ivy came out I knew i had it, but that vine whip was a close call..

BMX: That Arrow to your nade was pure luck last match last stock, The laser was an added bonus..

Tant: Good **** vs coney first match. The ship helped you second match xD

Chu: You used my controller Im never cleaning it again lol.. xD

Famous: MARIO MARIO MARIO!!!!!

Boss: Good stuff getting 2nd I wanted to see the matches

Meep: Drunk johns.

Candy: Im speechless when you ***** kadaj on TvC. Also good **** Placing first again.

More to come later

II Bolt II

WS|Tournament Organizer
NNID
NintenBoLT
3DS FC
0748-2431-1255
Thanks for putting up some results Tant, I havent had the time to get up to Gamehaven lately but I will be going up there soon so I can post the official results.

Good stuff on the ATHF Vids too, I like the interviews. Phil must do them though, his voice is too goodz and he knows how to hype. Do this more often. :)

My computer is undergoing maintenence so I should be more active via the boards. Expect a Crewfest 3 before I leave to finish the Trilogy.

EDIT: Thanks to everyone that came out.

Top Bottom