• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Game Crazy Rocky Mount Tourney!!!

PacStrife

Smash Ace
lol pokemans is gehy. EV training and such makes that game totally lame competitively. I mean really people on the internets will tell you everything you need to do to win so where's the skill in that? Although my g/f is a top teir pokeman collector :)

I will bring guilty gear maybe and pokemon puzzle league? idk if game crazy will let us play them though?

d_shep04

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3239-7702-5941
i'll play you in some guilty gear Pac... and POKEMON IS NOT GAY... the pokemon devil is out 2 collect your soul... (yay) we are soon 2 have a new pokemon on our hand's guys... the name is Pac... lol... but whatever... guilty gear/mario kart for ds/pokemon battles/final fantasy 12 i dont care as long as i can use the DS BABY... F*** psp

Speedsk8er

Smash Champion
Is it possible for anyone to house me and a couple friends that night? providing i can get off work for sat and sunday.
I could possibly house you.

Since I'm going to my sister's graduation the very next day, I was gonna ask if whoever my ride is could drop me off at my mom's place.

Of course, that depends on how my mom feels that day. How about getting back at me before the tourney so I can talk to my mom about it? We could smash all night too, if you can bring a cube. And the next morning, I'm making waffles. :D

dotpwn

Smash Journeyman
I could possibly house you.

Since I'm going to my sister's graduation the very next day, I was gonna ask if whoever my ride is could drop me off at my mom's place.

Of course, that depends on how my mom feels that day. How about getting back at me before the tourney so I can talk to my mom about it? We could smash all night too, if you can bring a cube. And the next morning, I'm making waffles. :D
That would be great, ill make sure to ask off for this then! :D Word.

BEHR

Smash Hero
Waffles sounds delicious and Dot you are providing the ride right. ;D

BEHR

Smash Hero
Yea Yea I got cha son.Smash tomorrow for you Dot?

d_shep04

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3239-7702-5941
im smashing it up 2 man... i need 2 hit you up for an address... w8 u posted it on the other page... later

d_shep04

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3239-7702-5941
i would play you... but you would have 2 come 2 g'boro... i dont like driving and plus... this is my weekend back from school... i dont want 2 drive no more than an hour 2 where i have 2 go

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
LOZr man, I would love to go to Rocky Mount, but parents won't let me. Maybe I'll see you at some fest sometime? D shep, we're gonna get that Falco ditto!!

PacStrife

Smash Ace
umm I went to game crazy today and this tourney was canceled. This doesnt mean we can't have one, but it would probably have to be in adam's garage. Just letting people know cause the one at game crazy aint happening......

ZIO

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
It's true. I too work there and can confirm this as fact. Due to lack of interest in the general area, this tourney has been officially CANCELED! :laugh:

Malk

Smash Champion
If I go anywhere December 15th it'll be up to Falls Church for ChuDatz Biweekly
AKA

up to Arlington to see Muriel
who's with me?

Top Bottom