• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Game Battles

Status
Not open for further replies.

Force Frontal by Chicken

Smash Apprentice
lol, Jiggernaut, being ranked 300 is kinda pathetic on GB, only ****ty *** scrubs play on it, so if you were even semi decent you would be ranked in the top 10, you suck, the end.

Glick

Smash Lord
lol, Jiggernaut, being ranked 300 is kinda pathetic on GB, only ****ty *** scrubs play on it, so if you were even semi decent you would be ranked in the top 10, you suck, the end.
HEY GUYS I'M A STUPID *******. I LOVE CALLING PEOPLE OUT BECAUSE I HAVE NOTHING ELSE TO DO WITH MY TIME. ALSO I LOVE POSTING THREADS THAT SHOULD BE IN PRIVATE MESSAGES IN TOPICS SO EVERYONE CAN SEE MY STUPID OPINIONS THAT NOBODY REALLY CARES ABOUT.

BUT ITS OKAY BECAUSE NOW I CAN SHOVE IT DOWN PEOPLES THROATS AND GET EVERYONE INVOLVED WITH MY STUPID GIRLY DRAMA.

Seriously though, shut the **** up.

I wish I was a mod.

illinialex24

Smash Hero
HEY GUYS I'M A STUPID *******. I LOVE CALLING PEOPLE OUT BECAUSE I HAVE NOTHING ELSE TO DO WITH MY TIME. ALSO I LOVE POSTING THREADS THAT SHOULD BE IN PRIVATE MESSAGES IN TOPICS SO EVERYONE CAN SEE MY STUPID OPINIONS THAT NOBODY REALLY CARES ABOUT.

BUT ITS OKAY BECAUSE NOW I CAN SHOVE IT DOWN PEOPLES THROATS AND GET EVERYONE INVOLVED WITH MY STUPID GIRLY DRAMA.

Seriously though, shut the **** up.

I wish I was a mod.
Kind of agree, think you're really stupid for just posting this out. However, this is so dumb its too lame for girly drama.... Who cares if he's inactive?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom