• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

game and watch for brawl

Aeroman69

Smash Apprentice
honestly does anyone think that game and watch is gonna be in brawl?personally i dont think so but i wanna see how many people actually think hes gonna be in brawl.anyone?

Lag

Smash Journeyman
Yes he must return in my opinion because...he had a very original moveset(each one containing a piece of history of his games) and most importantly...he basically gave birth to Nintendo!

He's cool...and he has 2 demensional sexiness...

For those who don't like Mr. Game and Watch in Brawl...why?

The Phenom

Smash Lord
Did you see the background for the wario level? Thats Mr.GameandWatch . Its white lining and and black in the inside , the same lining and color as game and watch and its two dimensional like him! Its a clue!

Aeroman69

Smash Apprentice
Yes he must return in my opinion because...he had a very original moveset(each one containing a piece of history of his games) and most importantly...he basically gave birth to Nintendo!

He's cool...and he has 2 demensional sexiness...

For those who don't like Mr. Game and Watch in Brawl...why?
lol well put lag haha

Uforia77

Smash Cadet
yeah, i personally believe that EVERYONE in melee (besides young link) will return for brawl... as for YL... i say replace him with Wind Waker/Phantom Hourglass Link :p

plasman

Smash Apprentice
After going through the trouble of bringing up such a nostalgic character that probably would not have been missed in Melee had he not been included, I see really no logical reason why they wouldn't include him in Brawl's lineup if for no other reason than continuity. Smash is like the ultimate collection of awesomenss and Game and Watch represents the beginning of that. It will be really disappointing if GaW doesn't make it.

Aeroman69

Smash Apprentice
Ouch, that hurts. Lol. Why?[/QUOTE
i dont think pichu deserved to be in melee personally.you've got to admit he came out of nowhere and he was never really that popular.and maybe younglink.and as much as i dont like game and watch, i think they're probably gonna put him in.for originality purposes.but idk heres weird lol **** him!

Uforia77

Smash Cadet
yeah, i dont think it will hurt anyones feelings if they take out pichu... i mean c'mon, if u really must use a pokemon (and god knows why) then they have others (pikachu, jigs, mewtwo, pokemon trainer [bulbasaur, wartortle, charizard], and all of the random pokeball items)

XCWarrior

Smash Apprentice
Brawl, Mario Kart Wii, Wii Fit, Zack and Wiki, SMR
I think Mr. G&W has a chance to stay in the game. Way better chance than Young Link and Pichu, who have next to none.

Although if they keep him in the game, I'd like to R.O.B. as well. Then you can have a classic battle amongst two crazy, unique characters.

I think Mr. G&W even has a better chance than both Marth AND Roy coming back. I'd like them both back because I like my swordsmen, but something tells me I'm only getting one of them at best. At least Mr. G&W has or is not a clone.

Biggum300

Smash Apprentice
He one of The Best Character.So He Has A High Chance of being in it.and i died 5 times wit him with mewtwo.

A2ZOMG

Smash Legend
NNID
A2ZOMG
Switch FC
SW 8400 1713 9427
He's gotta be in Brawl. Because I thought up a Final Smash for him...

Dunno if anyone thought of this before me, but it would be like this:

Activates Final Smash, screen freezes and starts beeping while all characters on the screen start flashing. everyone else within a wide radius around G&W takes 100% (or some other set value of damage). Mr. G&W recovers all of that damage. Attack doesn't exactly have knockback btw, but being fully healed and doing massive damage to enemies in an instant is w1n. I personally would name such an attack The 100 Point Restore.

ZorakBane

Smash Journeyman
honestly i think wario is replacing g&w all the moves except the bike are almost identical, and he moves weird like g&w

LegendofJBC

Smash Rookie
G & W not in brawl is like taking out god in the bible. GaW is the foundation 'entity' of all video games.

majora_787

Smash Hero
I think Mr. G&W has a chance to stay in the game. Way better chance than Young Link and Pichu, who have next to none.

Although if they keep him in the game, I'd like to R.O.B. as well. Then you can have a classic battle amongst two crazy, unique characters.

I think Mr. G&W even has a better chance than both Marth AND Roy coming back. I'd like them both back because I like my swordsmen, but something tells me I'm only getting one of them at best. At least Mr. G&W has or is not a clone.
2 things. dr. mario is just as out as pichu and y. link. second, Marth actually has a chance.

Marth is the hero of the FIRST fire emblem game. he's historical and ancient like pit ice climbers and gameandwatch. I'd rather use him than roy any time for that reason. =P no im not a fanboy. I dont even play fire emblem.

Whateva

Smash Rookie
my dude game is the funniest charecter in the game...if they dont bring him back i'm gonna miss him...we have name for every single one of his moves and yell them out as we do them makin your opponent laugh and ur opponent angry and his taunt is seconnd best in the game(mario#1) **** i'm gonna miss him

Lipucd

Smash Apprentice
I too would LOVE to see G&W back! ( one of the FEW characters in current Smash that almost needs all of his moves to do well! XD ) Yet I think there are a few things keeping him down...

1) Melee Marked G&W's 20th year.
Indeed the classic toy Game And Watch was made in 1981 if no one remembers. I think he was Org. added as respect to this, yet this isn't a big factor on him coming back or not...

2) He was glitchy as heck.
I think we all know about all the oddites that follow this guy...Frames were his hitorbs ( ? ) just go insane, Moves with interesting hitorbs ( such as the chair ), and others that make him feel slighly more rushed then the rest of the cast. If he comes back he's in DIRE need of recoding and programming.

3) He's not liked alot in mass crowds.
Indeed his fan base is quite "unique". Those that can stand his old school style love him, as others can't wait for th beeping to stop. This might play a part in it yet I can't say for sure.

I do hope though that Sakuri adds him! To me Melee can NEVER be boring with him around! Nothing says "HAX!" like a 3 knocking someone off the stage w/o there jumps or anything as fun like Turtle Dancing. He adds spice to an otherwise "Teired" game.

Top Bottom