• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Galaxy 64 Tournament Thread! (DATE HAS CHANGED!!)

Would you attend a smash tournament if Galaxy 64 hosted one?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Blue Yoshi

Smash Master
Everyone is probably using p2p for the tournament, so all we really need is for the brackets to be put up and let people play out the matches. Worst come to worst, we could have the bracket set up, and have a thread here dedicated to reporting match results, and once the tourney is over, close the thread.

t3h Icy

Smash Master
Everyone is probably using p2p for the tournament, so all we really need is for the brackets to be put up and let people play out the matches. Worst come to worst, we could have the bracket set up, and have a thread here dedicated to reporting match results, and once the tourney is over, close the thread.
I agree, I don't see why we specifically need to have everything in one day, but it would be organized. If we just have viewable brackets up, we can play the matches as we can, instead of all at once. Hopefully that doesn't lead to everyone procrastinating though.

Blue Yoshi

Smash Master
no, i meant doing that all in one day.

They decided to make an online tournament that spread through many days. It started over 6 months ago. It is still going. All in one day will make sure that the tournament is going to be concluded.

Edit:

Can I get any confirmation that this tournament is taking place? It's a 15 minute drive for me to get to a computer that can play online smash (my home computer sucks), and I don't want to drive 30 minutes for nothing.

Blue Yoshi

Smash Master
double posting so that people will read this.

Can I get any confirmation that this tournament is actually taking place? It's a 15 minute drive for me to get to a computer that can play online smash (my home computer sucks), and I don't want to drive 30 minutes for nothing.

On my home computer (the one that actually works... poorly but works...) I don't have online smash, so I can't check to see if the server is up and people are there. Can someone please respond? I've been asking for over half an hour now. Is this tournament in progress?

firo

Smash Ace
God Weapon is full, so you'll have to keep trying if you can't connect.

It's a shame that this tournament failed again though.

AbsolutioNeXt

Smash Rookie
well any chance i had of entering the tournament now is gone since ChibiChan banned me for 30000 mins

Skrlx

Smash Champion
it's not happening. a lot of people told me they aren't attending anymore in result messing up the bracket

SSB64-Jel

Smash Lord
Will its good that this did not happen, I will keep looking in here to see if it gets pushed back again or if its not going to happen at all. Also this will give me time to get a USB adapter for N64.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom