• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Gainesvillians

Renth

Smash Hero
I'm bored, if any of you want to play today (or any day)

(814) 410-4398 call me.

I don't have a car so you'd have to come to my place but i don't think that'll be that big of an issue.

If anyone has a VCR let me borrow it for a day.

Thanks.

Dogysamich

The Designated Hype Man!
BRoomer
I might be willin to come down to gainesville sometime man. You're only 2 hours away from me.

I'll have to shoot you a call sometime when i get back to valdosta, though. Im goin home for the weekend. >.>

Renth

Smash Hero
I might be willin to come down to gainesville sometime man. You're only 2 hours away from me.

I'll have to shoot you a call sometime when i get back to valdosta, though. Im goin home for the weekend. >.>
sure thing dude anytime.

Renth

Smash Hero
yo renth! everyone has finals man. that's probably why no one is responding or calling to play. i'm going back south after finals though. are you staying here in florida?
yessir .

i'm probably not traveling or going to tourns anymore after this gigs but yeah i'll be here

Renth

Smash Hero
nah fvck that, you cant be in Fl and not travel to the tournies gah!!!!!...peace

-hiroshi
yeah well i was just having a bad day... lol

anyway yeah i'll keep going to tourns duh...

Moving to my new place in gainesville the day after christmas the place is HUGE could easily host tourns/fests.

Renth

Smash Hero
Hey Chaddd can't you read the title of the thread.

Either announce you are coming to visit me or bugger off!

Top Bottom