• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Gainesville

Kou1030

Smash Cadet
im down to play, mainly melee, but only until like 5-6 pm, my gf is coming to town for the weekend, so ill be out of the scene lol

Kou1030

Smash Cadet
needs more melee! how about this weekend? anyone down? can be at my place if needed too

Kou1030

Smash Cadet
this saturday/friday? either one works for me. yeah josh, you can do laundry here, if thats what they call it nowadays ;) i counterpick brawl! lmao f that. whos down for this weekend smashfest in the landings?

crispyone

Smash Journeyman
I think Fred and I are going to play some tomorrow.

So I'll be good for another fest on Saturday.

I've been playing so much Brawl recently. x.x
What?!? You play brawl. Who do you play as?

I want to play against you and fred, although I already played against fred today. I need to learn how to expect the wavedash out of shield.

Off-topic: Rajon Rondo sucks!

exarch

doot doot doot
Usually not playing Brawl. Location: Enterprise
time/place?
Not sure where, but it will be on your side of town. I'm way aways close to SFCC, so I always head down to the archer/13th St area for smash.

When will probably be starting early afternoon to evening, going till late I'm sure.
What?!? You play brawl. Who do you play as?

I want to play against you and fred, although I already played against fred today. I need to learn how to expect the wavedash out of shield.

Off-topic: Rajon Rondo sucks!
Uh I've spent time in brawl as DDD, Icys, Ike, Lucas, Olimar, Peach, Pit, PT, Samus, and of course recently been practicing with MK (aka hitting b) and Snake (had to learn to snake dash.) Normally I "main" someone about a week before I get bored.

Yeah you should play against me more, since it's the only thing I do against Falco as Marth.

crispyone

Smash Journeyman
plus who doesnt enjoy the drama of unnecessary lob passes?
There is no such thing as a lob pass past the three point line.

also friday/saturday is good. lets try to schedule around the basketball games though.
I agree. Both the western and eastern conference finals are intense. We should start early around 4.

harriettheguy

Smash Lord
a girl i wish was my girlfriend just broke up with me and i dont have any other friends now except my smash brethren. Im physically exhausted from two exams i took today and have to pull an all nighter for chem exam. exhaustion johns when i get ***** tomorrow.

Kou1030

Smash Cadet
wait, what? your broken logic makes my brain hurt. ill always be here to satisfy your man cravings

Kou1030

Smash Cadet
i thought something was, dunno. if everyone wants to end it by like 8ish and is still down for something, we can do it at my place.

kAb

Smash Rookie
hey guys, i'm new to the boards.

played a bit of melee and am trying to get into brawl. i'm not new to competitive fighters, ive played Soul calibur and tekken competitively for years now, so i'm a fast learner.

if there is anything going on tonight post up. i'd like to come out for a bit and see how far i have to go in this game

harriettheguy

Smash Lord
hey guys, i'm new to the boards.

played a bit of melee and am trying to get into brawl. i'm not new to competitive fighters, ive played Soul calibur and tekken competitively for years now, so i'm a fast learner.

if there is anything going on tonight post up. i'd like to come out for a bit and see how far i have to go in this game
cool. so are you a student at UF or what?

Kou1030

Smash Cadet
Hey JJ! Thanks for letting me do laundry and for being such a hospitalible host. Marks gettin' good, and I gave him some naaaasty tips when i was marth (both ways!).

Kou1030

Smash Cadet
I don't understand this post. I though kou1030 was JJ. Am i missing something here?
Asking questions that you know that answer to is so crispy! Why are you on smashboards so mosh? You should be praciting so harriet can stop ****** you.

Kou1030

Smash Cadet
you homogay. thanks for posting on my account. oh well. now i can say that harriettheguy hacked into my smashboards account and made intelligible posts

exarch

doot doot doot
Usually not playing Brawl. Location: Enterprise
So Gainesville guys, I would really like to know whether or not y'all are coming to the Atlanta tournament this weekend.

Fred and I have had 5 other people not from Gainesville ask for rides. This puts us right on the verge of using a minivan for 7 people or two cars with 8-10.

Fred and I need to know so we can make plans as to which cars we're taking. The people outside Gainesville need to know so they can arrange themselves getting to Gainesville.

Please help us out here.

Top Bottom