• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Gainesville

rice

Smash Journeyman
Hey, im in gainesville .... up til saturday pretty much, i might be able to play if someone is able to pick me up, i think im near the campus.... prolly just a few minutes =/...

derf

Smash Ace
sup biznotch. melee or brawl? we could probably hook something up if its melee. i dont really have any interest in brawl, but im sure someone else will step it up

rice

Smash Journeyman
well, i found out... that im on archer road, at country village..., and i got no phone..... someone hit me up on aim :F
ricevault

Kou1030

Smash Cadet
gainesville smashfest this friday/saturday? who else is down? we can likely host it at my place

Liovidal007

Smash Cadet
Im really down to go to a smashfest

im looking for really good brawl players (I began playing melee not too long ago so i kinda suck) who are all of you ppl and how do I find you? I really wanna play with you guys. message me for my phone # so we can get together and smash (brawl)

Kou1030

Smash Cadet
where do you live lio? i'm alright at brawl, but pretty decent at melee lol. i prefer melee, but i'll play either. i live on 13th street and williston road. AIM me if you want, sn = sniperpnoi, then we can set something up. my roommate also plays, so if you have a friend you can bring, we can do teams or something. most of us go to UF (i think) and live around campus. where do you live?

derf

Smash Ace
we might play friday at oscars. kou, since chris left town, nobody has your phone number. if you want you can PM me and ill fill you in as i get info.

other dude (i forgot your nickname already), im assuming youd be welcome at our fests, but id have to ask oscar. we're playing pretty much all melee right now though so idk what your interest level is. some of us do play brawl, but ill leave it up to them to contact you

Liovidal007

Smash Cadet
well, i live in old archer in a complex called capstone quarters. I know where oscars is so if you guys are going to be playing brawl then ill definitely go. I tried playing melee a couple days ago and i really really suck at it now....

crispyone

Smash Journeyman
Not crispy people. Your Ike is **** btw. Fthrow-fsmash-the-other-way BS. That 2 move sequence takes 7 seconds to complete and I still fell for it.
Haha. It only works on the weak of mind. J/K. It was bound to work since I did it every time. Your ddd is pretty solid though. You have the nair to utilt down. On another note, are you going to church for a mass?

pshaw. i woulda done that, i swear, but i was too busy charging over b

does anyone else see the forum ads for brawl guides from www.crispygamer.com?
That must be referring to me. No one else is a crispygamer in the words of josh.

derf

Smash Ace
hey guys im going to titusville with some friends to visit my old roommate this weekend. leaving tomorrow at 6:30. id like to smash before then. (like 1-6 maybe). gimme a ring

derf

Smash Ace
jj, bro
no one wants to play with you.
rofl
lmao we already play with him.

also kou, everything got ****ed today with me leaving town b/c of car trouble. i saw you were working in the afternoon and then forgot to call you once my trip got canceled. i swear ill call you next time we smash. its just at oscars anyways, so if you see something on the boards, just walk over

rice

Smash Journeyman
Had a really fun time playing all of you !!!
Derrfff, your marth is sick lol
Exarch, your peach always beats my falco :(
raphhh, thanks for picking me up, and the mcdonalds lol, teams was fun too!
Josh, nice meeting you lol, you runnn sooo much, i liked watching you stay in your shine, then jumping out so fast.

harriettheguy

Smash Lord
Josh, my ***, an honor meeting you lol, you space double jump lasers soooo well, i liked watching you stay in your shine, then jumping out so fast...like a jack rabbit in estrus.
teehee. purekorea deserves all the credit for honing my laser game. well you still ***** me. i never realized you had so many points on the circuit. I would have sat next to you more. :ohwell:

The Alpha Gundam

Smash Champion
Josh, nice meeting you lol, you runnn sooo much, i liked watching you stay in your shine, then jumping out so fast.
Rice sucks:)

Top Bottom