• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Gainesville Melee Biweeklies 4/12

Kou1030

Smash Cadet
count me out on this weekend too. got this extracurricular party thing to hit up on saturday

derf

Smash Ace
does you guys want to get something together this weekend since next one is finals, or is everybody busy with school right now?

Kou1030

Smash Cadet
only day this weekend that could work for me is sunday. saturday is VISA show on campus that im in, friday is work, so most likely count me out

crispyone

Smash Journeyman
same. i know im not gonna study more than 6 hours. im cool with playing as long as its not a whole day ordeal.
I agree with this statement. Can it begin at 2 or somewhere around that time? Will anyone be awake? Haha.

yes, more heat! reminds me, im gonna be here for the entire summer for summer school. Who else is camping here? I'll be living at Park 16th, same road as all ya'll *****es.
I'll be here for summer A but back home (South Florida) for summer B.

Kou1030

Smash Cadet
ill be here all summer. same place. wheres park 16th? never heard of it. sounds like a hole.

harriettheguy

Smash Lord
haha dude this close to the ghetto? my ****s on lock down 24/7
yeah i was afraid you would get angry if i told people where you lived. But yeahs, that's where I'll be living. Im gonna try to stay on campus most of the time because Im living with some guys that are keeping tabs on me for my parents...I wish UF had a geek corner with TVs and chess tables like at other colleges. I was hoping Pugh hall would turn out to be something like that.

Top Bottom