• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

GA, Wanna Chill This Weekend?

Umby

Smash Master
I've changed my mind and decided to *try* and celebrate my birthday. We can meet up somewhere and play Smash and assorted games or w/e. Suggestions appreciated.

BBQ°

Smash Champion
I'll talk to a few people and see if they can pick you up on their way to spsu this saturday (we're having a small melee tournament in the apartment).

Also, I'm really considering buying you a 1-day pass for awa.

Umby

Smash Master
I'll talk to a few people and see if they can pick you up on their way to spsu this saturday (we're having a small melee tournament in the apartment).

Also, I'm really considering buying you a 1-day pass for awa.
I appreciate it, but the latter I believe is already being taken care of (or soon will be).

D

Deleted member

Come to SPSU saturday and play Melee. If a lot of Brawl players show up, I'm sure a couple set ups for Brawl will be up as well.

Then we can go to Chuck E Cheese's.

D

Deleted member

Because its umby's BDAY!

their pizza is pretty good.
I wish I still remembered the glorious taste of Chuck E Cheese's pizza.

I need to doink a fine lady and make babies so that I can get to eat their pizza and cake again.

We should go to Hooters after the smashfest. I got a coupon from my KSU planner lol. Also, that is a good place to find fine ladies.

Dynomite

Smash Champion
NNID
GA_Dyno
I wish I still remembered the glorious taste of Chuck E Cheese's pizza.

I need to doink a fine lady and make babies so that I can get to eat their pizza and cake again.

We should go to Hooters after the smashfest. I got a coupon from my KSU planner lol. Also, that is a good place to find fine ladies.
I don't remember the taste, i just remember it was good :)

Also, you forget that you are among the company of highschoolers and most all of us havnt even seen a pair of knockers before. offline

somewhere a bit more pg.

Umby

Smash Master
your birthday is this weekend, Umby? i'll have to make an appearance to wish you well.
My birthday is actually today (4 minutes left, lol), I'm just doing stuff in the weekend. I'll be glad if you come out though.

dyno, we'll drop you off at chuck e cheese while the rest of us go to the ***** bar.
We'll just get Helen Henny to strip. Kill two birds (not the one we're getting to strip) with one stone.

BBQ°

Smash Champion
lol, you're so out of the way for everyone D:

Is there a possibility you can meet us at a halfway point?

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
ey guys, imma be at dragoncon in atlanta this weekend, so someone should come and play me :laugh:

Umby

Smash Master
lol, you're so out of the way for everyone D:

Is there a possibility you can meet us at a halfway point?
I can usually catch MARTA to get somewhere (used to do the same when meeting up with Lounis). Usually the best place is around The Varsity. The problem would be getting back, since transit shuts down at a certain time. Not to mention, at the end of my line, I have to walk 15 minutes in a black neighborhood. ._.

ey guys, imma be at dragoncon in atlanta this weekend, so someone should come and play me :laugh:
:( Too much to get in. Maybe you can try and hang with us when you're done? Just try not to fall asleep from personal pizzas beforehand.

BBQ°

Smash Champion
could you ride the marta to usga? I could pick you up from there. Or some people might be headed that direction and could pick you up.

GOD!

Smash Ace
@umby
Happy birthday even though i don't know you. You're still ga smash so we're "bros." lol.

But if there's smash somewhere this weekend and you can get a ride to a marta station (doraville, straight shot up the gold line) I can give you a ride anywhere no problem.

Idk about marta hours though..

Dynomite

Smash Champion
NNID
GA_Dyno
What have we decided on? I really wanna play Brawl / Melee this weekend. But i dont wanna drive that far unless there is both.

D

Deleted member

What have we decided on? I really wanna play Brawl / Melee this weekend. But i dont wanna drive that far unless there is both.
Dyno, I'll play a bit of Brawl with you. I'm sure a few others will. Rayku and Lounis could be there. I'm giving Saltix a ride here, and Anthony will probably be happy to play.

There's def a good chance you can play Melee and Brawl comfortably.

Dynomite

Smash Champion
NNID
GA_Dyno
Dyno, I'll play a bit of Brawl with you. I'm sure a few others will. Rayku and Lounis could be there. I'm giving Saltix a ride here, and Anthony will probably be happy to play.

There's def a good chance you can play Melee and Brawl comfortably.
When is the next time you guys are going this, sorry i could not make it today.

Was rather busy.

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
thanks to lounis for picking me up for the GA smashfest. i was pretty happy to get to play some brawl this weekend, along with the con :laugh:

and lounis' snake is ********. if i didnt know any better i would say he came from FL

Top Bottom