• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

GA smashfest at 112's Friday Nov 28

mog112

Smash Ace
Hey I know everyone was looking for smash this break, well here it is!

Starts at 2:00

ADDRESS:
1525 laurel crossing parkway buford Ga 30519

Apartment 631
Dial 873 at the gate and ill let you in
Phone # - 770-317-7136

If it looks like we will have around 16+ people I think I will most likely do a small 5$ single and doubles tournament.

Cubes and TVs are needed!

GAwes

Hidden Boss
hey yo mike, any idea what time this whole "tournament" part of it might be? i know it wouldnt last that long either way but im thinkin about goin up to my dads after this and i just kinda want to give him a "possible window" of what time i'll be showin up so the ****ing gundam security system doesnt laser lock missle my ***.

mog112

Smash Ace
Nooo tong.

I'm not sure about the tourny wes, just thought it
Might be fun to have a cheap one. I guess could start it whenever.

I don't really have a time it will last two, so I guess whenever you want the beatings to stop.

tubes

Smash Ace
whenever you want the beatings to stop.
The beatings will continue until morale improves.

So I'll most likely come to this. Maybe if i get my *** kicked enough there and at the waba tourney in December I'll actually make it past the first round at Tipped off 4.

datman6699

Smash Journeyman
The beatings will continue until morale improves.

So I'll most likely come to this. Maybe if i get my *** kicked enough there and at the waba tourney in December I'll actually make it past the first round at Tipped off 4.
**** yeah, i like your spirit cutie

mog112

Smash Ace
Yeah 3 sounds good. Still need TV's and cubes. Let me know kid you can bring anything. I think I have 2 cubes and maybe 3 TV's.

Also didn't mention this at first.
Dial 873 at the gate and I will let you in.
Apartment 631.

My phone # is 770-317-7136 if anyone needs anything.

chaddd

Smash Lord
3 dollar tournament? riiiiiiiiight.

You kids have fun I think I'll get better training in training mode.

mog112

Smash Ace
Its gonna be 5$ for singles and doubles. We were just saying going to try and start it at 3PM.

Not that 5 is really any much more than 3.

Mike G

███████████████ 100%
BRoomer
i been here since yesterday. If i can get a ride to 112's that would be nice :)

GAwes

Hidden Boss
Hey guys, i'll be comin to this, be there around 2-2:30, i'll have eugene and cornel with me most likely. After i leave mike's house i'll be headin north to my dads for a little bit.

Does anyone think they could give cornel a ride back his way after the tourney? Replies for great justice prz?

McCain Palin 2008

Smash Rookie
Could have fooled me.
It'd be cool if you came, I'm sure noobs will appreciate getting stomped by one of the countries best Ganons. Also you don't wanna miss out on all the experience points, you don't want soft to beat you again do you:confused:

Top Bottom