• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

GA PR: Finally, Panelists.

SleepyK

Banned via Administration
having said that, here's our votes tallied.

3 Panel 7
4 Panel 10
5 Panel 3
Dogy 17
Sleepy 18
Fullmetal 14
Marty 12
XIF 3
GAWes 4
Mike G 7
Alpha 1

4 panel
DogySamich
SleepyK
FullMetal
Marty

Can opt out. will use next highest.

SleepyK

lmao this thread is off to a fantastic start already

Mike G

███████████████ 100%
BRoomer
I like the progress so far even though we didn't get more people to contribute. Keep up the good work, Sleepy

SleepyK

just putting up options to refuse panel

will use next highest

Mike G

███████████████ 100%
BRoomer
lol you *****ing already Dogy!?

If you want out, just say so :mad:

I want **** done already dammit

SleepyK

GAWes for panelist.
rayku, you know i <3 you, but shut up.
you didn't even vote for GAWes and i had the hardest time in the world to have you even consider voting to begin with. you just "FINE THEN I'LL JUST AGREE WITH XIF THAT'S FINE"
after like 30+ minutes of badgering.

chaddd

Smash Lord
rayku, you know i <3 you, but shut up.
you didn't even vote for GAWes and i had the hardest time in the world to have you even consider voting to begin with. you just "FINE THEN I'LL JUST AGREE WITH XIF THAT'S FINE"
after like 30+ minutes of badgering.
I didn't vote for sh*t. What is this I don't even.

Also, I'm not trying to be a douche or anything, but Marty f*cking hates Melee, why is he being voted onto the panel?

SleepyK

wtf is this **** about?
Just pick the four dudes you guys respect the most. Done.
It wasn't that easy, go away. I don't want to deal with trolling atm.

I didn't vote for sh*t. What is this I don't even.

Also, I'm not trying to be a douche or anything, but Marty f*cking hates Melee, why is he being voted onto the panel?
this has nothing to do with not voting, this is about rayku constantly pestering the thread to man up and make a decision when he refused to help himself. then he posts in the thread with "GAWes for panelist" which infuriates me to no end because as soon as the work is done he decides he wants to voice an opinion like he was being helpful in the first place.
and yes, i understand that, and for that reason i don't believe marty should be a panelist either, but that's how the people voted. if it becomes a serious issue, then it will be dealt with. However, I know marty knows most of our state's players and makes good points. I don't think marty would deliberately cause problems for any reason.

dashdancedan

Smash Journeyman
This time of year
You always disappear
You tell me not to call
You tell me not to call
And when the door is closed, you're wearing different clothes
Or hiding in the paper, pretending not to hear

Eugenio

Smash Lord
There really should be more than one white guy the panel. Sleepy's good with numbers I guess if you can tear him away from his opium, but but Marty and Dogy are ALWAYS asleep.

Rayku

Smash Lord
First of all, Sleepy, I was only kidding.

Second of all, even if I had voted for Wes, it doesn't seem like my 1 vote would have done anything.

Take jokes better.

Be-sides. It took 30 minutes of badgering because I've been voicing my opinion that a panel doesn't need to be voted on for like 3 pages in the thread that I made. Then I said I was repeating myself because it seemed like no one was listening to me. Turns out I was right.

SleepyK

I'm not trolling.
So your saying every melee smasher in GA does not have mutual respect for the same people? That is quite new to me.
You guys could just take a vote.
Good luck with that
obv troll. please leave.

First of all, Sleepy, I was only kidding.

Second of all, even if I had voted for Wes, it doesn't seem like my 1 vote would have done anything.

Take jokes better.

Be-sides. It took 30 minutes of badgering because I've been voicing my opinion that a panel doesn't need to be voted on for like 3 pages in the thread that I made. Then I said I was repeating myself because it seemed like no one was listening to me. Turns out I was right.
we're cool

but points are invalid <_<
1) better a voted panel than a arbitrary assumption. this way we are absolutely sure that everyone agrees and NO ONE COMPLAINS AMIRITE
2) sure it would have, if other people voted for wes. you can't say "wouldn't have mattered anyway" when there is a probability that it would have. you can say "it looks like it didn't matter in the end"
it's like opening shroedinger's box and saying "looks like the cat was dead anyway"

oh wait, that is what you said. but still, it's not a valid argumentative point.

but w/e, everything is done and if anyone has any complaints you should have voiced your opinions louder to the others to sway their votes.

anyway, issues i have are that
1) dogysamich is largely inactive as of late both in smash and on smashboards. plus, he has noted disinterest
2) marty doesn't like the game.

but these will be dealt with if they become serious issues. anyway, either you all get on aim or we post in that social group i made. get to it, panelists.

Rayku

Smash Lord
I suggest that if Marty/Dogy do not want to partake in panel discussion, "alternate" panelists should be supplied.

GAWes in place of Dogy
Rayku/Dan in place of Marty (we're all from the same area)

SleepyK

i wholeheartedly agree. dan doesn't want to PR though.

Dogysamich

The Designated Hype Man!
BRoomer
I like how just because I have a red name means everything I type on this forum has to be serious business.

I REMEMBER BACK IN THE DAY WHEN I WAS PART OF THE COMMUNITY AND WHATNOT. o_o

I DO A TEXTBOOK DOGY JOKE AND NOW IT'S ALL "oh this n****'s all mad and he don't want to do th~~~"

WHEN THE F*** AM I NOT MAD AT SOMETHING

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFF~~ WTF I DONT EVEN UNDE~~~

*closes swf*

The Alpha Gundam

Smash Champion
I like how just because I have a red name means everything I type on this forum has to be serious business.

I REMEMBER BACK IN THE DAY WHEN I WAS PART OF THE COMMUNITY AND WHATNOT. o_o

I DO A TEXTBOOK DOGY JOKE AND NOW IT'S ALL "oh this n****'s all mad and he don't want to do th~~~"

WHEN THE F*** AM I NOT MAD AT SOMETHING

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFF~~ WTF I DONT EVEN UNDE~~~

*closes swf*
Was that a joke?

Top Bottom