• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

GA Melee PR

Status
Not open for further replies.

SleepyK

Banned via Administration
Yay, it's working. Almost 200 post now!
tong dan makes quality posts

but srs, i guess i'll leave it open until after this week so people aren't so busy with end of semester stuff.

huh, most of our melee players aren't high schoolers.

BBQ°

Smash Champion
**** SKIPPY WE WERE.

I'm totally down for ranbats, but to throw that out now before we establish an initial PR would be kinda... unfulfilling, wouldn't it?
We've come too close... >.<
We should just make the initial PR and then use ranbats for future purposes. I think that's how Marty said it worked anyway, right?

Rayku

Smash Lord
@Toasty: COUNTERproductive? How is trying to get things done faster COUNTERproductive?

The end result is going to be the same quality, regardless of who is on the panel. Melee players (hopefully) know what they're talking about, especially ALL of the potential candidates for being on the panel anyway

SleepyK

because we can't do things fast, i explaned this to you. this isn't "oh look here's the good bralw players PANEL"

imagine you were breeding a couple eevee to get the best possible hidden power number for a few people.

it's a slow process and you're working on it but every day the people you are making the eevees yell at you to hurry up god what is taking you so long what is wrong with you man up make those eevees

ya ok lol

granted i understand that we're not at the mercy of a RNG but the emphasis is on the painstaking process we have to take.

Rayku

Smash Lord
Like...I guess the whole "Pick 5 panelists (like we've already done) who are all well-respected members of the GA Smash community and make a PR whenever we decide necessary and there are at least 4 members of the panel available" idea is completely a bad one or something?

SleepyK

i told you, we have a large pool of respected smashers to pick from.
so we had a vote.

what's the issue here again?

once again it was not clearly defined like barlw.

Rayku

Smash Lord
i told you, we have a large pool of respected smashers to pick from.
so we had a vote.

what's the issue here again?

once again it was not clearly defined like barlw.
It seemed to me like the vast majority of people were all putting a variation of like 6 people on their lists for potential panelists.

Rayku

Smash Lord
Seemed like it to me @_@

Like, other potentials were...chaddd, Dan, and...who else?

chaddd has outright said he doesn't care about the PR

I don't know what Dan's thoughts are.

SleepyK

sure, seemed like it, but there's always some dissent.

Rayku

Smash Lord
Alright, so with Dan's thoughts spoken loud and clear

I now ask who the excess potential candidates that don't stand a chance to be voted for are?

BBQ°

Smash Champion
LOL

If I didn't have to write a paper right now, I would photoshop the $1 bill and put dan's face on it.

SleepyK

Alright, so with Dan's thoughts spoken loud and clear

I now ask who the excess potential candidates that don't stand a chance to be voted for are?
people mentioned GAWes and alpha, to name a few. once again, that's why we're voting.
people also are disagreeing over the general number of panelists, be it three, four, or five.

oh, you already mentioned mike g. edited'

Rayku

Smash Lord
I'm technical on good days. BBQ knows ;)

GA is a technical state. Cornel and I got this shiz

SleepyK

technical players in GA

chaddd
cornel
dashdancedan

ga is not a technical state

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom