• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

~GA Locator Thread sponsored by The Mafia~

NovaSmash

Banned via Administration
3DS FC
2079-8171-3301
Alright then, that sounds cool. I probably wont be able to make it tonight but i'll definitely try to make it next time.

Gadiel_VaStar

Smash Champion
NNID
GadielVaStar
Gadiel_VaStar
Gerrad
937-694-3558
Brawl: Pit, Peach, Zelda/Sheik, Wolf
Melee: Peach, Sheik, Marth, Fox, Link
Atlanta, GA

u hit me up anytime

3GOD

Smash Ace
I'm assuming you go to UGA? If you do, that'd be great, because I love to smash. Let's do it some time.
I am a grad student at UGA and I am considering getting back into smash (melee and/or brawl) on a limited basis. Maybe we can play sometime after Christmas break. Send me a message if you're interested.

Also, have you been able to form any kind of decent smash scene at UGA?

4 Aces

Smash Ace
i'm already 2god.

Hate to break a combo, but...
I am a grad student at UGA and I am considering getting back into smash (melee and/or brawl) on a limited basis. Maybe we can play sometime after Christmas break. Send me a message if you're interested.

Also, have you been able to form any kind of decent smash scene at UGA?
Would love to.

Unfortunately, not. I mostly just play with my group of friends in my dorm. It's partly my fault in that I haven't been playing all too much, except on some weekends when I come home and play with my friends from GA State (they're really into Melee, minus all the advanced techniques :/). It's also cuz I'm pretty apathetic/pessimistic about training/hyping the game, especially if said group is mostly a casual one. Found ONE guy who knew how to wavedash/shffl/etc. Unfortunately, by the time I found such a player, he had basically quit the game. That, and he was worse than my GA State buddies who don't do such tactics. -_- I still try to get him to play from time to time, but he usually declines. -_-

Now, the people at home, there might be hope in some of them there; a few have expressed interest in learning AT's. Haven't found the time to train them though (mostly cuz they go to GA State). :/

Aloha

Smash Cadet
what up GA ! for those of you who know me. im from alabama and there is this new site called gamagamers.com where you play for cash money with any game of your choosing!

D

Deleted member

Now, the people at home, there might be hope in some of them there; a few have expressed interest in learning AT's. Haven't found the time to train them though (mostly cuz they go to GA State). :/
SleepyK goes to GA State. He can introduce them to higher level play. Try and PM him to ask him for his number.

Also, if you all can come to a smash fest at SPSU, maybe some of the players will take the game more seriously.

Here's the thread: http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?p=11853876#post11853876

4 Aces

Smash Ace
Wow, did not know that. I will definitely tell the guys there.

Bulldog Brawl (+potential Melee), guys. Come on over to Athens people!

SleepyK

Banned via Administration
you play brawl or melee, f200?

also abdul why we no play melee or barlw

Channighan

Smash Ace
Tag Name: Channighan (Pronounced Chonnigon) or Chann (How it looks)
Phone Number: (478) 365 3730
Mains: (Melee) Falco, Doc, Marth (Brawl) Falco, Squeegee

Rooktionary

Smash Journeyman
Tag Name: Channighan (Pronounced Chonnigon) or Chann (How it looks)
Phone Number: (478) 365 3730
Mains: (Melee) Falco, Doc, Marth (Brawl) Falco, Squeegee
Ive never seen a 478 number before..... but anyway. we should smash sometime

Zhenkai

Smash Journeyman
So...I'mma be movin' down to GA here the end of the month, and figured, see who's 'round that'd care to play some smash sometime and make some friends and what not.

Tag Name: Zhen
Phone Number: 315-705-9081
Mains: Melee-Falcon, Brawl-Umm...Marth, maybe?

PZ

Smash Lord
PZ(may be changing my name to RodKnee
Rodney Myers
912-432-0914
Mains=brawl(pikachu, yoshi, and cf) melee=Falcon, pikachu, and falco
Location=Hinesville, GA
Nice to have you.

Wow, I just checked your location. You're probably in one of the worst locations to be for smash @_@
I think the closest for you is Savannah, but I don't even know if their smash scene exists anymore. Jacksonville, FL might be your 2nd best bet. lol.
O gawd its true...
Meh im DAT guy who is like dead but is still alive but likes to be remebered on a small piece of papar in a cabinet in the basement known as "list of players who never played any1 offline."

disasterABDUL

Smash Ace
So...I'mma be movin' down to GA here the end of the month, and figured, see who's 'round that'd care to play some smash sometime and make some friends and what not.

Tag Name: Zhen
Phone Number: 315-705-9081
Mains: Melee-Falcon, Brawl-Umm...Marth, maybe?
I live close by loganville, definitely willing to play some smash if possible

Top Bottom