• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

~GA Locator Thread sponsored by The Mafia~

4 Aces

Smash Ace
ID: Fatality1337Falcon: Real Name: Griffin Miller
Phone: 803-761-2777
Mains: Falcon/Marth/Falco/Melee...Bowser/DK/Snake/Brawl/...Falcon/Fox/64...Falcon/Ganon/Toon Link/Brawl minus.

Hello Fellow smashers. I am currently starting an Elite Smash Bros Clan called Distortion that allows smashers of high skill level to unite as one powerful force9offline play only. This clan currently resides in Hoschton Gwinnett County and allow all forms of smashers to join. I play high level Super Smash Bros 64, Super Smash Bros Melee, Super Smash Bros Brawl, Brawl+, Brawl-, and Project M when it comes out. Any people interested in joining must meet me in person and play smash, if you are good enough, and seem like a trustworthy person, then you are in! The Facebook link to my clan is located below.
Also, I'm looking for an artist that may want to create the groups logo picture. Any and all tryouts are welcome, message me if you're interested in it.
http://www.facebook.com/home.php?sk=...43818988999740
http://www.facebook.com/home.php?sk=...43818988999740
www.facebook.com

but before I can start a Distortion Thread, I need permission from Smash World to post threads. Can a moderator please do that for me?
Maybe we can play sometime. Nice to see that you live in Gwinnett.

fsck, i live in gwinnett
i play smash
i'm interested 100% to find people around here to play smash with
Me too man. Well, I live in Athens now for college, but I tend to go home a good bit. Let's play some time.

poppie5

Smash Rookie
GawD
RN: LaDavid Carr
Phone:6786639863 (dont be stalkin me either :p)

If theres anyone in my area who wanna brawl lemme know also if your on the Marta line i can get to you or whatever.. I just need some better competition than the people im used to playing :D

Edit: i forgot to put my mains in D:

Mains: Toon Link, Ness, Kirby, Marth, Falco

poppie5

Smash Rookie
Cobb Parkway and Windy Hill... right behind the walmart We needz to get together and brawl sometime ^_^

AWall

Smash Rookie
Tag Name: AWall
Phone Number: 706-306-0566
Mains: Pikachu/Fox

Hopefully I can find some more people in my area that can brawl with me.

BBQ°

Smash Champion
GA Tech has a few good players

Michael
4God
Angelo (goes there on weekends)
bunch of random people
And apparently druggedfox is pretty good at brawl

AWall

Smash Rookie
Yeah I play with Michael and 4God sometimes. Just not able to go to that many tournies with them because I have homework and/or studying to do.

Nana BRuTaL

Smash Rookie
ID: Nana Brutal
Phone: 770-241-8484
Mains: Ice Climbers/Pikachu // Rarely: Lucario/Yoshi

Note: I play for fun, ^_^ Not very competitive, though I can put up a really good fight and I've participated in a few tourneys. You will probably win, lol. Just looking for other people who play for fun.

D

Deleted member

ID: Nana Brutal
Phone: 770-241-8484
Mains: Ice Climbers/Pikachu // Rarely: Lucario/Yoshi

Note: I play for fun, ^_^ Not very competitive, though I can put up a really good fight and I've participated in a few tourneys. You will probably win, lol. Just looking for other people who play for fun.
I go to KSU and live nearby in Marietta. BigLou lives in Marietta and attends SPSU and he is the best player in the state for Brawl.

We have a few players at KSU who like to play Brawl as well. Lemme know if you're interested.

poppie5

Smash Rookie
Any of the brawlers here go to Westwood College? or know anyone who goes there?

BBQ°

Smash Champion
hey rooktionary, nice to have you. you live pretty close to me. i would love to play you when you get back.

Last edited by a moderator:

Rooktionary

Smash Journeyman
hey rooktionary, nice to have you. you live pretty close to me. i would love to play you when you get back.
oh really? well, im hosting this mini/large std once i get to GA just to meet some smashers. youre welcome to come and bring some people, if youre available.

BBQ°

Smash Champion
**** yeah

oh really? well, im hosting this mini/large std once i get to GA just to meet some smashers. youre welcome to come and bring some people, if youre available.
dude yeah i love STD's, especially large ones. You should make a thread soon and hype it up so all the cool kids from GA can show up :cool:

Rooktionary

Smash Journeyman
STD in roswell from dec 12th ish to dec 19th ish. its a week ish long so that you can just show up whenever. i think thats the best way to have one.

btw. there will be pie

NovaSmash

Banned via Administration
3DS FC
2079-8171-3301
I know this thread is for melee/brawl players but I cant find any ssb64 players in the 64 section and i've heard that melee players are good at 64, so if anyone wants to play 64 hit me up. I have a console and the game and I'm getting new controllers soon.

Nova
Gavin Mathis
Cell: 678-644-3140
Mains: falcon, kirby, pikachu, luigi (64)

BBQ°

Smash Champion
I know this thread is for melee/brawl players but I cant find any ssb64 players in the 64 section and i've heard that melee players are good at 64, so if anyone wants to play 64 hit me up. I have a console and the game and I'm getting new controllers soon.

Nova
Gavin Mathis
Cell: 678-644-3140
Mains: falcon, kirby, pikachu, luigi (64)
what up Nova.

We're having a smashfest today at SPSU (in marietta if you didn't know).

You should come. I'll definitely play 64 with you and everyone else there likes it too.

http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=271300

read the most recent posts for info^

Top Bottom