• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

*Ga* Legendary Games Brawl + Melee Singles and Doubles: * No Venue Fee!*Aug. 29th

thegreatkazoo

Smash Master
Unless this ride (viz van to pick up people) is leaving from the A @ 2200 or later, there is no way in hells I am going to this... :(

DanGR

BRoomer
BRoomer
I have a couple questions...

Why is Norfair legal?
Or rather, why isn't it banned?
Has ledgecamping never been an issue?
Is planking banned?

TheReflexWonder

Wonderful!
BRoomer
NNID
TheReflexWonder
3DS FC
2492-4449-2771
Also, to help with the issues of rides from the Atlanta area, we will be offering rides on a first come first serve basis, the amount of people we can accomedate is unown, but the rides will take place the evening before instead of the morning office. This will eliminate the need for players to have to wake up extra early and also the event having to start later do to travel issues. The picked up players will stay at the store the night before. Any other players that wish to stay at the store at the store are welcome, and their will be friendlies all night long AT NO EXTRA COST. Just PM us if you're interested.
What times would (have been?/) be convenient for you?

Purple

Hi guys!
I have a couple questions...

Why is Norfair legal?
Or rather, why isn't it banned?
Has ledgecamping never been an issue?
Is planking banned?
Neither of those are banned from what i noticed, but last tournament everything went horribly smoothly.

Top Bottom