• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

GA at Viva La Smashtaclysm

SleepyK

Banned via Administration
ah'm think that if we have like a good number of people in the car = maybe less than $100, if I get Wes' car

Laijin

Smash Hero
Actually. I was exaggerating on the gas thing. heheheh...

I'll still pay for my share of gas and maybe a little more if I have extra money. Just don't expect me to pay like $100 extra.
I'm still buying food for sleepy. As long as we don't go to some super expensive restaurant or something.

SleepyK

well, i have a mighty big craving for cookie cakes.

I think we should get some.

SleepyK

well i kinda um, can't edit darc's posts anymore.

unless he didn't change his password

SleepyK

SOSO

My chances
are fairly good

who's riding with me, i forgot

The Alpha Gundam

Smash Champion
ok so this tourny is like a month away and i would like some details on like when were leaving and gas and alll that so i can go ahead and request off and all that stuff.

SleepyK

okay so, pending on who's coming with me, i would like to leave as early as possible.
If people have college and work johns, we'll be leaving as late as early friday.
gas is gonna cost like a ****load of monies, i'll do some calculations later.
If we leave on fridaylate, it'll be directly to connecticut (although we might pick up kirbstir if it works out that way). if we leave at least a day earlier, we'll be going to biddeford, Maine, to stay at banks' or th0rn's house to chill and be like hey new england, we love you.

Top Bottom