• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

G3S #2 - The great famine | Indy wins!

#HBC | BadWolf

Crusader of Ponies
@ badwolf

i give a you gun and you have to shoot someone in your next post or you die. who do you shoot

@ joey

same question
Right now I'd shoot x1 he's been really unhelpful. Asking bakers not to feed me and other people because we're "not worth it" is a terrible reason. He is also worrying because of his want of a wagon on myself but not actually voting for me himself. This really troubles me because I get the feeling that he is just choosing someone at random to get a wagon on. If he had actually voted me I wouldn't have such a problem with him at this moment.
:phone:

#HBC | marshy

wanted for 3rd degree swag
BRoomer
vote acrostic

zen

no

dont do this

we really dont have to do ****. please dont be ********

#HBC | marshy

BRoomer
Right now I'd shoot x1 he's been really unhelpful. Asking bakers not to feed me and other people because we're "not worth it" is a terrible reason. He is also worrying because of his want of a wagon on myself but not actually voting for me himself. This really troubles me because I get the feeling that he is just choosing someone at random to get a wagon on. If he had actually voted me I wouldn't have such a problem with him at this moment.
how is this a terrible reason? town wants to feed protown players so they live and stave scummity scum. he thinks youre scum. therefore you shouldnt be fed. simple as that

you also say "unhelpful" does anything stick out as "scummy"?

#HBC | marshy

BRoomer
hmmm

so on further thought i actually cooked up a few reasons zen thinks im scum but theyre mostly weak. a few that came to mind was me saying "man i wish i was scum" when i replaced in (which he recently did as scum in another game) but thats not inherently scummy and is just me *****ing. another was him looking for both partners at once which is almost always a terrible reason to use as a primary reason to lynch someone and i refuse to believe zen is that bad at mafia. another was my focus on xonar and commenting on little else d1 but eh. weak. maybe hes just pressuring me for reactions but im pretty sure he would know that id just call him dumb regardless for that of my alignment. now hes just gonna tunnel me and i have to waste my time responding since he has thread power

BarDulL

Town Vampire
hmmm

so on further thought i actually cooked up a few reasons zen thinks im scum but theyre mostly weak. a few that came to mind was me saying "man i wish i was scum" when i replaced in (which he recently did as scum in another game) but thats not inherently scummy and is just me *****ing. another was him looking for both partners at once which is almost always a terrible reason to use as a primary reason to lynch someone and i refuse to believe zen is that bad at mafia. another was my focus on xonar and commenting on little else d1 but eh. weak. maybe hes just pressuring me for reactions but im pretty sure he would know that id just call him dumb regardless for that of my alignment. now hes just gonna tunnel me and i have to waste my time responding since he has thread power

Something about the bolded rubs me the wrong way, but everything else is fine.

Zen, sell me on Marsh.

BarDulL

Town Vampire
And lol@me being scum with Marsh. Not sure how you came to that conclusion. The cake you're serving needs some icing...if you catch mah drift. Details details details.

BarDulL

Town Vampire
Everyone should be voting Acrostic, by the by. One look at his play should tell you he is trying to incur the wrath of the Town gods.

#HBC | marshy

BRoomer
hm. nabe somewhat channels my spirit. i do not know how to feel about this

BarDulL

Town Vampire
"I realize I was wrong about Xonar. Really I just wanted to lynch his ***. I am certain Marshy is scum though. X1 please be my homie. Badull I realize that Acro is scum but he aint even here. And Marshy is just as obv scum and even more."
Totally missed this.

I was ok with how the Xonar lynch happened honestly.

That "Badull" wasn't intentional, was it? :(.

Man, even if Acrostic isn't here, that slot is just rancid. I want him to go before the end of the day.

As for Marshy, he's kinda null to me and being massively anti-town as ****, but it doesn't look like ScumMarsh from Hearts.

BarDulL

Town Vampire
^Translation: how do any of those posts come off as me trying to play all sides? Seems a little pre-emptive of you to make that stretch. I want Acrostic dead and I have a null on Marshy, so where does "play all sides" come from? Also, explain your Adum read when you get the chance.

Ramen King

Smash Cadet
"No I'm not Marshy. You're legitimately scum. I'll give what ever reasons I need to later.

Nabe you can die too.

Bardull if you pull and Acro lynch of Marshy lynch you're scum. Marshy is 10x more scum than Acro. Hell Acros is probably scum too. But Marshy is right here.
"

Ramen King

Smash Cadet
"@Bardull and Marshy: Please show me what Marshy has done that is anti-town to you. You have both said that his play has been anti-town n_n. Yet nothing he has done has been anti-town. There have just been scum tells that he has made that I'll get to later. I feel like you guys are both trying to pass off his play as anti-town-not-scummy, but the thing is that isn't true at all. He hasn't done anything blatantly anti-town this game."

Ramen King

Smash Cadet
"Nabe you didn't even give a reason as to why I would be scum. You just pointed to a post. Why play this game if you're not even going to play."

BarDulL

Town Vampire
Sorry Zen, I don't see Marshy as super scum and LOL@me getting ScumAcrostic lynched makes me scum, as if that makes sense.

Here are some posts in recent memory. Marshy pretty much isn't accomplishing anything with this line of posts other than try to be comedic I guess? No clear and distinct town motive, but I don't see obvscum.

**** IM STILL ALIVE

july?

more like august

considering shes over

zen...please just shut the **** up

ill probably join later. im not bull****ting when i say ive forgotten almost everything thats happened in this game

actually

might chibo be down to replace me so i can escape from this?

BarDulL

Town Vampire
Didn't really get the "shut the **** up" post, but he's labeling it as "Zen is tunneling me and Zen does this all the time, so I'm going to be aggressive back?" Or something. I can't really verify the legitimacy of that claim, but you didn't seem to hard tunnel that much from what I could see in Noobie 18.

#HBC | marshy

BRoomer
i told zen to shut the **** up cuz he was like "marshy is scum" and i could sense that he was gonna tunnel me soon

and guess what?

he is already doing everything in his power to kill me

he probably didnt tunnel in that newbie game so he wouldnt scare off the newbies

zen i am not even trying to be a **** but this **** is ********

#HBC | marshy

BRoomer
"@Bardull and Marshy: Please show me what Marshy has done that is anti-town to you. You have both said that his play has been anti-town n_n. Yet nothing he has done has been anti-town. There have just been scum tells that he has made that I'll get to later. I feel like you guys are both trying to pass off his play as anti-town-not-scummy, but the thing is that isn't true at all. He hasn't done anything blatantly anti-town this game."
im not sure what you mean

little of what ive done this game has had scumhunting initiative. offhand the only things ive done that are helpful have been voting xonar and acro and state that x1 looks slightly protown. everything else is just noise/fluff but i dunno how you get scum tells as opposed to just anti town ranting out of them

#HBC | marshy

BRoomer
@ zen

you were calling me scum after my first 2 posts into the game. how would a protown slot have entered?

BarDulL

Town Vampire
King Arthur shenanigans aside, I really don't think Marshy is a massive scumbo. He's consistent with his approach to Zen, but nothing strikes me as off.

Although I am curious about how you feel Nabe is "somewhat" channeling your spirit or whatever.

X1-12

Smash Champion
Who the hell did Marshy replace, I thought it was Acrostic but guess not

Vote: Bardull because Adumb, and slamming an inactive vote doesn't make me feel better about the slot

Don't like this, comes in posts nothing, places a safe vote and leaves. Will very much not like Nabe on Acro scumflip based on the timing and nature of this post. The stuff I think it was Zen said about Nabe just posting a post number without explanations

Badwolf read hasn't changed obviously because he still hasn't posted anything of merit. Says he would shoot me for being dumb (because I said we shouldn't feed him) and that's the only thing of substance for today before disappearing V/LA

Revised ordering:

Acro=Badwolf
Nabe (only just about the other two)
Joey=marshy

I think I'd like to go Acro tbh, I think a badwolf lynch is a bit of a waste and I'd rather wait for him to die, same with Joey

@Masq: When will you die if you receive no more food? Did you receive food last Night?

#HBC | marshy

BRoomer
i have only played with nabe once and we were scumbuddies who never had to interact much. do people know if he is the bussing type?

X1-12

Smash Champion
hmm actually I can't really play that game as scumbaker can just feed the ones I want to let die for WIFOM.. hmm

Would lynch either Acro or Badwolf today tbh

BarDulL

Town Vampire
Although I am curious about how you feel Nabe is "somewhat" channeling your spirit or whatever.
Marsh, talk to me about Nabe.

ScumNabe half-busses from what I've seen. Pushes a little here and there, but not much gusto behind his pushes.

BarDulL

Town Vampire
Like, I think he "wanted" J in hearts, or was it you? It was one of you. Or am I mistaking that for you going for J? IDK.

Top Bottom