• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

G3S #2 - The great famine | Indy wins!

Ramen King

Smash Cadet
Bardull stop trying to act like you are town at this point seriously shut the **** up and stop posting you stupid **** **** **** ****ity **** face.

BarDulL

Town Vampire
I get you, but do not bite into Zen's appeal to emotion. Do not let it affect your decision. Saying he's going to leave the community because of this is an attempt to convince you to change your soft and to rationalize with him.

Wow, nice OMGUS Zen.

BarDulL

Town Vampire
Badwolf, I know what you're thinking right now, and I don't want Zen to be Scum either, but Zen is pretty much confirmed Scum. Something a Town player NEVER does is vote for himself and Zen should know this. Never ever ever ever ever. The appeal to emotion was also extremely scummy. Nothing he says will prevent his lynch at this point.

BarDulL

Town Vampire
Zen, that is a terrible attitude to have. Understand that regardless of my alignment, I respect you a lot and will not hold this above you in any way, shape, or form.

Ramen King

Smash Cadet
My attitude is warranted. Not sure why I said good game. This was a horrible game. I actually put in work to find scum just for you to come in and manipulate a noob with no effort at all. You don't deserve it at all.

BarDulL

Town Vampire
There is no manipulation here, Zen. You have been trying to appeal to Badwolf through scummy means all the while deflecting me. I've presented hard logic, something you haven't rebuted me on.

BADWOLF, he JUST said he was mafia. ZZZZ.

BarDulL

Town Vampire
Alright, I'll bite. Zen, if you're really Town, give me one gigantic reason why you just went on a wtfboom tangent and explain your rationale entirely.

Ramen King

Smash Cadet
G3S #2 - The great famine | Role PM!
Welcome to G3S Mafia #2: The great famine, Ramen King!

You are a Vanilla townie and have no special abilities. Your voice and your vote are your tools to win the game for your faction.

You are town aligned and you win when all threats to the town have been eliminated.
That's game. Hope you enjoy your ****ty win Bardull.

6+ replacements. modkill. and joey not playing. There was literally nothing we could do with Joey gone. This game was mad horrible and I'm just fed up with this stuff.

Top Bottom