• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Future King DeDeDe users

yolky

Smash Rookie
Meh, for me its a 50/50 chance of maining DeDeDe. Captain Olimar is looking awesome, so only 'till I play the game will I choose.

Brawlmatt202

Smash Champion
I most certainly am! I don't know if he'll be my main, but I will definitely play as him a lot!

Or did I already say that? Oh well, it still holds true. ;)

trevbang

Smash Cadet
I will either main him or second him. I mained Peach in melee so I think his waddle-dees will compliment my turnip spamming ability and his extra jumps will compliment my excessive need to recover. Especially if he ends up with a non jump air break. The four characters that I plan on using the most are Peach, Dedede, Olimar, and Pit. And I will pick my main out of those. If their was a flying, floating, item-throwing, middle-weight, high-speed, powerful character... I would use that one. lol

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
*Extreme Spoilers*

King Dedede is a good guy in Subspace - The entire time...

From Tabuu's trophy:
"Tabuu with wings extended. The dreadful energy surges cast from these wings instantly turn all fighters back into trophies. Knowing this, King Dedede assembles all able-bodied troops and sets a timed device on each of them. This device is a brooch that, after the designated time runs out, revives all fighters wiped out by Tabuu."

That means he only Knocked out Luigi so he wouldn't join the others in wondering into Subspace only to be defeated by Tabuu! ...that's also why he steals the trophies away from Wario.

Gyumi

Smash Cadet
Well, If he's really awful to the point where I can't use him. I'll main someone else

IceIridium

Smash Rookie
He looks like a pretty fun character. I don't think I will main him so much, but I will certainly give him chance. Kind of depends, if he turns out to be a heavy character, I mean heavy, then I will mostly likely not main him, but if he turns out to be a middle-class type of weight, then yeah, he would have a really good chance. No offense to the people who like the heavier characters, I just can't get the hang of that type!

Besides, penguins own all. (At least, I think he's a penguin!)

- Prisma -

Smash Cadet
I'm definetly maining DeDeDe.
He's so cute and love-able.
With all those minions and a huge hammer whats not to love?

But seriously, his attacks are monstrous and he dosen't look like he can die easily.

Maverick-X

Smash Rookie
I'm maining him, i've already played with him for a good couple weeks now, and I love him to death! Who wouldn't like a Giant Penguin with a giant mallet and throws cute little waddle dees at you! ^_^

kook321

Smash Apprentice
i going to try to main ddd, and try metaknight and marth
ur going to get a lot of the same answers, its a ddd thread

Top Bottom