• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Furry Finder~ Fox Finder/Tournament Results

NeverKnowsBest

Monochrome Like A Panda
Ok, so I feel like it's about time to man up and say that I am done with smash for now. Just no time for me to give it the attention it deserves.

Would anyone like to take over this thread? I think NAKAT wanted it a while ago. If the offer still stands I'd love to relinquish the thread to a capable Fox.

Kuares

Pizza
I'd like the thread, but I'd like it better if another Fox main took it over(Nakat).

There's a few ideas on how I think this thread should function. Basically the ideas would be making a new thread while keeping the old results here, formatting stuff to look prettier, and having a possible thread merge with the Power Rankings.

I could probably work with whomever took it over and do that stuff. Doesn't really matter who takes control of it.

SpliziT

Smash Cadet
So ..Anyone going to WHOBO? Or any of the other upcoming tournies like Genesis or COT 5? I'm thinking about entering something and wouldn't mind meeting some of you guys there.

Lightning93

Smash Champion
I'll probably go to Genesis II just because I live like an hour away. I'm so out of practice though I'm just going most likely for the experience and to meet out of state players.

When's the specifics on when we need to register by?

Kuares

Pizza
http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=299449

placed 17th out of 82 people. I played C.R.Z. and JUDGE (both fox mains) in friendlies whichw as pretty cool. Also played Killerjawz whos Samus was at the beginning really annoying (but awesome!), but later got the hang out of it...
Three Foxes at a tournament...never.

Nice placement, dude. Can't read anything from the bracket, who'd you go up against/how'd you do?

crifer

Smash Lord
Three Foxes at a tournament...never.

Nice placement, dude. Can't read anything from the bracket, who'd you go up against/how'd you do?
In Pools the only real good (actually amazing player) was Semifer, a wolf main. (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vMOXaoKrYtQ&feature=channel_video_title)
I played DK the first match and was 2stocked, the other game I used Fox and it was pretty even, but he won.

In Bracket I had to face a player called "Chair", a pretty good Wario Main. I hate the MU and lost... I have to practice that MU way more.
In Loser Bracket I played a ROB called "Zorc" who has beaten me and Semifer in pools, but I played really good and beat him.
the next game I played against a player called "aqua" who used MK the first match and falco the second. He was pretty good, but I played really patient and could win. :-)
My last set was against "istudy", a top dutch diddy/IC Main.... he destroyed my Fox (idk why) and it was rather close with DK but he was better....

GUARD

Smash Journeyman
TOURNAMENT RESULT

link = http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=299756

Name - Battle of the Ice Empire

OFFLINE AND FULL FOX!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I entered a MID tier and ALL tier tourny.

MID tier - 3rd of 19 (I lost to Swordgard's shiek twice.....I almost beat him and got rid of one of his matches on the first set......but **** that F-Tilt lock. lol)

ALL tier - 3rd of 25 (I lost to Holynightmare's MK and I lost to 'arguably' the best Falco in Canada named Strombert)

It was VERY close against Strombert. It was best of 5 and I took 2 of his matches....including one on Japes.lol. Too bad they removed Japes now..... :(

PS: I GOT MY TRAVEL TICKETS FOR COT 5 ALREADY SO I'LL BE THERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Kuares

Pizza
The ownership has passed and now Nakat owns this thread.

I took out the contact information since it's long outdated. In the near future, I'll collapse the old results and leave a nicer looking format and a cleanish slate on which to put things. Hopefully we can get results recorded now.

Nakat if you change anything I'll leave it the way you put. I can edit the OP any time so you don't have to do all the results on your own.

Kuares

Pizza
Aww, but how would I've known that you had 2 South West's if I hadn't done that? D:

I plan on using that Fox Wolf picture you had at the beginning later once I add some text, the other one's I'll have to think about because new pictures would be nice too.

NeverKnowsBest

Monochrome Like A Panda
Aww, but how would I've known that you had 2 South West's if I hadn't done that? D:

I plan on using that Fox Wolf picture you had at the beginning later once I add some text, the other one's I'll have to think about because new pictures would be nice too.
<3

Alright I'll make it fancier on my own spare time.
<3
Everyone knows I made the best threads while I was committed to them ^_________^
Man, shut the f**k up M@v!!!!!

jk <3 you too.

Zeton

Smash Lord
NNID
ZetonX
So yeah. Went to event52. Placed fairly well. Got 4th in doubles with my teammate Clel, and got 9th in singles. I got taken out of the tournament by own crew in singles and doubles.

I also had my MM with m2k. I got a lot to work on. nuff said.

One being my laser game and spacing/zoning. (running away mainly. That's hard for me apparently.)

Looking forward to the next tourney though. (Dunno what and when it'll be but..yeah.)

Fuujin

Smash Champion
So yeah. Went to event52. Placed fairly well. Got 4th in doubles with my teammate Clel, and got 7th in singles. I got taken out of the tournament by own crew in singles and doubles.

I also had my MM with m2k. I got a lot to work on. nuff said.

One being my laser game and spacing/zoning. (running away mainly. That's hard for me apparently.)

Looking forward to the next tourney though. (Dunno what and when it'll be but..yeah.)
you goin doooown next time we play Zeton
all Zelda
its 60-40 her favor

Top Bottom