• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Furbs's Thread! Vids And the Mike HAZE interview is up!

Furbs

Smash Journeyman
I think I'll update with the sethlon interview on saturday, and try to aim for a new interview every other week on saturday

Shiri

Smash Chump
:yoshi: Don't worry about double posts for serious bumping. It's all good.

bigman40

Smash Master
Heh, it seems that the pros would like us to enhance our edgeguarding uses since we have some great tools (by their standards) to capitalize on it. I wonder if anyone of them will attempt to cover Yoshi's shield (at least how we can use it effectively).....*goes off to ponder*

auroreon

Smash Ace
I am actually preparing a guide on Yoshis shield, well actually its not specifically about Yoshis shield, its a guide on Yoshis defensive options. Still in planning stages but what do u guys think?
Probably will start work on it soon if you would think it useful.

bigman40

Smash Master
I am actually preparing a guide on Yoshis shield, well actually its not specifically about Yoshis shield, its a guide on Yoshis defensive options. Still in planning stages but what do u guys think?
Probably will start work on it soon if you would think it useful.
I think it would be useful. Idk for other people, but I want to look at this section of his game.

Cliche-Guevara

Smash Cadet
imo Yoshi's defensive game sits around edge cancelled eggs, ets, double jump super armor, spot dodge to jab, and perfect shielding everything. I personally hate sitting in my shield for any reason.

auroreon

Smash Ace
I shall begin testing as soon as the new motherboard I ordered for my Wii arives and I can play Brawl again. Hopefully I can prove that Yoshis cage can infact be very useful.

Furbs

Smash Journeyman
yoshis shield can survive a fully charged shiled breaker from marth and still has more invulnerability

its THAT strong

still sucks though

EdreesesPieces

Smash Bros Before Hos
BRoomer
NNID
EdreesesPieces
I find that it does suck..but you got to use it to your best advantage. I mean, as much as it sucks there are positives to it, like the fact that it wraps your entire body. Might as well milk the good parts about the shield for what they are worth. <3 Furbs <3

Top Bottom