• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Funny Stuff to do with King Dedede

Hive Mind

Smash Journeyman
This thread is for anything hilarious you have done with King Dedede, and especially his Waddles. I don't believe there is a thread like this, but I apologize if there is.

The other day I was recovering and a Snake was planting a mine. I threw a Waddle Dee close to him, it walked up to the mine, and exploded, killing it and Snake.

Discuss.

Golden_Link

Smash Rookie
Lol!

I had out two Waddle Doos - far away from me - and I was chaingrabbing. The we came to the Doos, and one made his lightning, he came out, the other one did... until 186%! Then one of them disappeared, an I thre out a new one - a Gorgo. And it killed^^

Hive Mind

Smash Journeyman
Ooh. A Yoshi Uair'd me while I was recovering, and I meant to use my Up-B but my finger slipped and I used my side-B instead, so I dropped a Gordo because he hit me, and it landed on him and killed him.

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
Lol!

I had out two Waddle Doos - far away from me - and I was chaingrabbing. The we came to the Doos, and one made his lightning, he came out, the other one did... until 186%! Then one of them disappeared, an I thre out a new one - a Gorgo. And it killed^^
HAHAHAHA, wow amazing

MorphedChaos

Smash Lord
Probably earlier today when I sucked in someone using inhale, and used them as a bullet, hitting 3 soccer balls, killing everyone but me, and detonating at least 3 smart bombs and 2 blast boxes >.>

Delta Z

Smash Journeyman
Was playing a MK offline today on Distant Planet. Got hit (by his n-air) to the left edge of the stage, on top of the slope. He ran at me, trying to hit me through the blast zone. I teched, jumped, and he went right under me and killed himself. :laugh:

I just stood there holding Down (for obvious reasons) when he respawned. I ran down the slope toward him, he stopped at the bottom of it when I got close, and started a f-smash. Still running, I tried to spot dodge...and tripped. Woulda yelled "Sakuraaaai!!!" but he wouldn't 'a got it.

MorphedChaos

Smash Lord
Oh, I've got another one for today, but it was with Wario. I got Warioman, he had a fully charged waft, someone gets a lightning bolt, and it makes me HUGE! I use the waft, it one-shots EVERYONE, and does about 148 damage to everyone in the process! Thats... just insane...

Sensei Seibrik

Smash Hero
u can dash dance while chaingrabbing bowser :)

d-throw, run back, forth and grab.

its hard but reeeeally funny to watch.

i call it

BrickGrabing..... mine!

Top Bottom