• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Funny SSB4 Picture Captions - No Inappropriate Content

Status
Not open for further replies.

EmeraldDragonair

Smash Journeyman
NNID
EmeraldDragonair
Snake's guidance codec. I might to another one for Red/Squirtle/Ivysaur, but probably won't do the other cuts.
Please Understand.
Reading Guide: Snake, Otacon, Colonel, Slippy
snaaaaaaaake.jpg

[spoiler/]

Hayzie

Smash Lord
NNID
Hayzie
3DS FC
5000-3322-4068
Greatest Thread of GOAT of all T.I.M.E.

Ignoth

Smash Cadet
People talking about patch 1.0.4

(We really need some patch notes :( )

Last edited:

Dairantō Smash Brothers

Smash Historian
NNID
UltraMariio
3DS FC
2638-0093-3000
Snake's guidance codec. I might to another one for Red/Squirtle/Ivysaur, but probably won't do the other cuts.
Please Understand.
Reading Guide: Snake, Otacon, Colonel, Slippy
I'd prefer if you'd do Ice Climbers over Ivysaur, and the Pokemon Trainer. :(

Last edited:

EmeraldDragonair

Smash Journeyman
NNID
EmeraldDragonair
I'd prefer if you'd do Ice Climbers over Ivysaur, and the Pokemon Trainer. :(
I don't really know what to do with them though. They only have 1 game (that I haven't played), and don't talk in Smash or have any memes to use. If you (or anyone else) can come up with a good script for them (or Lucas) but don't know how/want to make the picture yourself then feel free to PM it too me and I can make it when I get around to it.

Dairantō Smash Brothers

Smash Historian
NNID
UltraMariio
3DS FC
2638-0093-3000
I don't really know what to do with them though. They only have 1 game (that I haven't played), and don't talk in Smash or have any memes to use. If you (or anyone else) can come up with a good script for them (or Lucas) but don't know how/want to make the picture yourself then feel free to PM it too me and I can make it when I get around to it.
Okay. I only really requested them because more people are sad about them not returning than the Pokemon.

Last edited:

Jumpman84

Smash Lord
NNID
Jumpman84
3DS FC
3695-0041-5877
What I first thought of when I saw this pic:

As for this next one, I'm sorry, guys. I couldn't help myself....

Hayzie

Smash Lord
NNID
Hayzie
3DS FC
5000-3322-4068
Nice!! Congrats!! Aww, I thought I was going to be in Part 1 since you tagged me the first time but now here, guess I'll have to wish that you missed tagging me :p

Watching now. :reverse:

{edit} I made it in the video! Also congrats to everybody else. It was nice seeing everybody's creativity and humor again, while some I forgot about.

{edit 2} oh wait, I am tagged. Didn't notify me and I missed my name skimming your post.

{edit 3} I thought my favorite one would've made it, but it didn't. It was posted in the same post as the one that made the video. It's all good. :upsidedown:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom