• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Funny SSB4 Picture Captions - No Inappropriate Content

Status
Not open for further replies.

Moon Monkey

Smash Hero
NNID
Mr.MoonMonkey
Switch FC
SW-0550-3588-6412

Dairantō Smash Brothers

Smash Historian
NNID
UltraMariio
3DS FC
2638-0093-3000
You're still keeping this thread open after the video and after Smash comes out, right? :(

Moon Monkey

Smash Hero
NNID
Mr.MoonMonkey
Switch FC
SW-0550-3588-6412
You're still keeping this thread open after the video and after Smash comes out, right? :(
Of course! Hopefully the thread will be even better now that we will have that trophy/figurine mode on the Wii U.

I might make another random video some time down the line looking out for the best captions done on from that. ;)

Moon Monkey

Smash Hero
NNID
Mr.MoonMonkey
Switch FC
SW-0550-3588-6412
Okay, making sure! ;)

Btw, I hope it lets you use more trophies on the screen than Brawl. It was kinda hard thinking of creative stuff only with four trophies.
I believe you can, but we got only less than 24hours to find out!
So Ridley really IS too big after all. :troll:

Also, please just don't post pictures of articles & sequences of videos. This a primarily a caption thread, I think stuff like that will be better suited in the social thread.

Auramaniji

Roasted!
NNID
N/A

it's funny because it's Dark Pit and Ridley is too big.
You kinda shot the joke down there.

On the serious side:
“I definitely know that Ridley’s a much-anticipated name for fans, but if we made Ridley as a fighter, it wouldn’t be Ridley any longer. It’d have to be shrunk down, or its wings reduced in size, or be unable to fly around freely.”
~Massive Hero, Samurai

Rocket Raccoon

Subject: 89P13
Writing Team

Themandme

Smash Ace
NNID
shadowthehegehog
3DS FC
3222-5798-4330

Moon Monkey

Smash Hero
NNID
Mr.MoonMonkey
Switch FC
SW-0550-3588-6412
How many likes do you need to be in the video?
Around 20-25 likes. Though i might be more lenient towards picture captions after page 145 as it's gonna be hard to get a bunch of likes in a weeks notice

Last edited:

fogbadge

Smash Obsessed
Around 20-25 likes. Though i might be more lenient towards picture captions after page 145 as it's gonna be hard to get a bunch of likes in a weeks notice
youre not putting them in any particular order right?

also heres another pic for the topic in general featuring a cathphrase from one of my favourite fictional robots

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom