• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Funny SSB4 Picture Captions - No Inappropriate Content

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

Please ONLY respond to this post if you DON'T wish to have your Smashboards account shown in the upcoming video. If you wish to be anonymous I will remove your name, and keep your avatar in the vid...unless specifically requested.

If you do not see your name tagged here don't worry, I'm planning on making a final Part 3 (There's a lot of pics and i didn't want to make a 30min video with everything lol :laugh:) Also people from Part 1 may have work in Part 2 as well, but instead of tagging them again i take it they got the last one. No need to constantly bother them. I'll post Part 1 on Nov. 19th and Part 2 on Nov. 20th.

As for the Final Part, there is still time to get your pics in. The deadline is still Nov. 27th.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
@YoshiSonic @Tumblr @Tangamanga @Hong @MisterVideoGaming @ Bedoop Bedoop @Nintendo Fan @Malion @ Dairantō Smash Brothers Dairantō Smash Brothers @SilverEra @Sehnsucht @ScatmansWorld25 @Kaye Cruiser @Opossum @Kermit the Ninja @DerpDino @Gravitational23 @BerryBomber @ mimgrim mimgrim @ Andyjoe522 Andyjoe522 @Kotor @Gusto @TewnLeenk @FalKoopa @Triblaze @TheSoraKid @Oracle_Summon @Spoa @SunnyDust @PLATINUM7 @Marakatu @JUr @F.L.U.D.D.99 @Smash_Veteran_Amtoj @TitanTeaTime @ Auramaniji Auramaniji @Networker1 @MSmariosonic @MindlessFire @GreenReaperGod @XaviortheSavior @Shin F. @NuthingDude @xLemmy_KoopaX @Sari
Yeyhj. I'm in. Just don't show my name in the vid. Why? 'Cuz it sucks and I wish I could change it. (·3·)

Jumpman84

Smash Lord
NNID
Jumpman84
3DS FC
3695-0041-5877
I'm not in Part 2.... :crying: :cry:

But I guess that means I'll need to try harder for Part 3!

Introducing... A Comedy of Errors starring Nintendo!

Moon Monkey

Smash Hero
NNID
Mr.MoonMonkey
Switch FC
SW-0550-3588-6412
Yeyhj. I'm in. Just don't show my name in the vid. Why? 'Cuz it sucks and I wish I could change it. (·3·)
I gotch you and I understand.

@ Jumpman84 Jumpman84 Did you not see the alert when i tagged you? You are in Part 1...as well as Part 2

Last edited:

LIQUID12A

Smash Modder
NNID
LIQUID12A
3DS FC
0877-1606-0815
Remember that Snake image a few months ago where he tied up Mario and a few others and threatened Sakurai over killing them if he didn't return?

I found Sakurai's response.

yDoDJx2.gif

:troll:

Although in all seriousness I do want Snake back.

Andyjoe522

Smash Ace
NNID
Andyjoe522
I haven't really been keeping up with this thread in a while. What's this about a video?

Jumpman84

Smash Lord
NNID
Jumpman84
3DS FC
3695-0041-5877
I gotch you and I understand.

@ Jumpman84 Jumpman84 Did you not see the alert when i tagged you? You are in Part 1...as well as Part 2
Oh, sorry. I knew I had one for Part 1, but I didn't see one for Part 2. Wait a minute...

Moon Monkey said:
Also people from Part 1 may have work in Part 2 as well, but instead of tagging them again i take it they got the last one.
OH. My bad then. Critical reading failure.... Sorry, Moon Monkey. I'll read better next time.

[collapse=How embarrassing...]

[/collapse]

Andyjoe522

Smash Ace
NNID
Andyjoe522
He's making a video of all the best pics in the thread. :)

But only images you yourself have made, not ones from Twitter, Tumblr, KYM, Reddit, etc.
I think all of the images I posted here were ones I found elsewhere. At least I don't recall posting anything I made myself here. I'll have to take a look back through my old posts to see if I'd have anything that would qualify.

NintendoPSX

Smash Journeyman
Please ONLY respond to this post if you DON'T wish to have your Smashboards account shown in the upcoming video. If you wish to be anonymous I will remove your name, and keep your avatar in the vid...unless specifically requested.

If you do not see your name tagged here don't worry, I'm planning on making a final Part 3 (There's a lot of pics and i didn't want to make a 30min video with everything lol :laugh:) Also people from Part 1 may have work in Part 2 as well, but instead of tagging them again i take it they got the last one. No need to constantly bother them. I'll post Part 1 on Nov. 19th and Part 2 on Nov. 20th.

As for the Final Part, there is still time to get your pics in. The deadline is still Nov. 27th.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
@YoshiSonic @Tumblr @Tangamanga @Hong @MisterVideoGaming @ Bedoop Bedoop @Nintendo Fan @Malion @ Dairantō Smash Brothers Dairantō Smash Brothers @SilverEra @Sehnsucht @ScatmansWorld25 @Kaye Cruiser @Opossum @Kermit the Ninja @DerpDino @Gravitational23 @BerryBomber @ mimgrim mimgrim @ Andyjoe522 Andyjoe522 @Kotor @Gusto @TewnLeenk @FalKoopa @Triblaze @TheSoraKid @Oracle_Summon @Spoa @SunnyDust @PLATINUM7 @Marakatu @JUr @F.L.U.D.D.99 @Smash_Veteran_Amtoj @TitanTeaTime @ Auramaniji Auramaniji @Networker1 @MSmariosonic @MindlessFire @GreenReaperGod @XaviortheSavior @Shin F. @NuthingDude @xLemmy_KoopaX @Sari

[collapse=makes sense when you click this]
[/collapse]
Still...Not in...

WolfieXVII ❂

stay woke
NNID
tresxvii
3DS FC
4699-5598-8215

[collapse=makes sense when you click this]
[/collapse]
doip

Moon Monkey

Smash Hero
NNID
Mr.MoonMonkey
Switch FC
SW-0550-3588-6412
Still...Not in...
I'm only really including captions and pics that are really popular; And by popular, i mean have upwards to 25-30 likes. There are only a few that have little under 20 likes
If you don't see your work included it is because not many people liked. I'm going by likes to help remove any biases i might have.

But don't worry I might do another vid sometime down the line after smash wii u comes out.

Last edited:

TheRealHeroOfWinds

Smash Ace
I'm only really including captions and pics that are really popular; And by popular, i mean have upwards to 25-30 likes. There are only a few that have little under 20 likes
If you don't see your work included it is because not many people liked. I'm going by likes to help remove any biases i might have.

But don't worry I might do another vid sometime down the line after smash wii u comes out.
Wait was I in a previous one? I guess I missed quite a bit!

Moon Monkey

Smash Hero
NNID
Mr.MoonMonkey
Switch FC
SW-0550-3588-6412

Masonomace

Yeah Shulk, get stuck in!
NNID
Masonomace

Hayzie

Smash Lord
NNID
Hayzie
3DS FC
5000-3322-4068

Which sucks because I thought I made some pretty good ones :p but I'm still happy to be in anyways. :)

Last edited:

NintendoPSX

Smash Journeyman

I know one of my pictures of Robin Tipping the Scales got over 80 likes a ways ago.

Auramaniji

Roasted!
NNID
N/A

Anyone posted this one yet?
Why I wasn't here:

They called it sonic BOOM for a reason.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom