• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Funny SSB4 Picture Captions - No Inappropriate Content

Status
Not open for further replies.

Globe

I only care for waifus
lol I only posted in this thread once and I got into Moon Monkeys video.

*smug anime girl*

Masonomace

Yeah Shulk, get stuck in!
NNID
Masonomace
More cool than funny, but I digresss.

My Smash 64 nostalgia is awakened~
:love:
As a child, this is a reason I practiced snapping my fingers with the Thumb + index finger. Alas I was better off with Middle finger + thumb snapping, but still, I do it from time to time. Shadow the Hedgehog was the secondary reason to get back into Index finger snapping~

Last edited:

Moon Monkey

Smash Hero
NNID
Mr.MoonMonkey
Switch FC
SW-0550-3588-6412
Wait, you made part 1 and 2 already? ._.
Yup. I plan making another consent post tomorrow for part 2.
I still have 35+ more pages. this 3rd video will be my last even if there are more good pics in this thread.

I don't want to end up make 10+ vids for this thread LOL

Last edited:

Dairantō Smash Brothers

Smash Historian
NNID
UltraMariio
3DS FC
2638-0093-3000
Yup. I plan making another consent post tomorrow for part 2.
I still have 35+ more pages. this 3rd video will be my last even if there are more good pics in this thread.
Aw, okay. Can you link me to the first video? Also, was I in part 2? Btw, if you didn't include them yet, put in my Luigi Thriller pic, my You'll get no symphony from me pic, and Local Item Ruins Everything Pic.

Moon Monkey

Smash Hero
NNID
Mr.MoonMonkey
Switch FC
SW-0550-3588-6412
Aw, okay. Can you link me to the first video? Also, was I in part 2? Btw, if you didn't include them yet, put in my Luigi Thriller pic, my You'll get no symphony from me pic, and Local Item Ruins Everything Pic.
Moon Monkey said:
If you do not see your name tagged here don't worry, I'm planning on making a Part 2 (There's a lot of pics and i didn't want to make a 30min video with everything lol :laugh:) I'll post Part 1 on Nov. 19th.
I believe you are in part 2, and again I'm not doing these on request i more so doing these by popularity. With that said can you link me to the page you posted it on?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom