• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Funny SSB4 Picture Captions - No Inappropriate Content

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheRealHeroOfWinds

Smash Ace

Mr.X98

Smash Journeyman
LOL, I don't mind the things like Nintendo/Smash comic strips and pics. But this is as the title states a caption thread.

:ankoku: NOTICE :ankoku:
I have also decided that at the end of this month I'm gonna compile all of the best captions in this thread and include them into a video. In order for your post to be shown off in the video, these pictures must be Nintendo/Smash Bros. related in content and must have a caption.

I'll leave you guys with this:

Good Luck My N*****! :denzel:
That's really cool of you man. :)
also, how are you going to identify what is original and what isn't though?

Last edited:

SunnyDust

Smash Journeyman
I feel bad for ’em, too.

shakes fist MIYAMOTOOOOO!

Why don't you just link the damn video instead of doing this? I've already seen it, but it's kind of dumb to screenshot every bit of dialogues while you could just put the video here.

Last edited:

Moon Monkey

Smash Hero
NNID
Mr.MoonMonkey
Switch FC
SW-0550-3588-6412
That's really cool of you man. :)
also, how are you going to identify what is original and what isn't though?
Well it pretty much rules out stuff like Brawl in the Family and other stuff that well known content creators have made. Other than that, I'm looking to see if people have re-posted pics/captions that have appeared earlier in this thread.

I will also be using my discretion on whether or not I think the person actually made it. I doubt I'll have to rely on that method though.

I'm honestly doing the video to try to encourage people to actually make their own captions and funny pics. I mean a good funny out sourced picture here and there ain't too bad, but this a Funny Picture Captions thread after all; so i would love to have more content inline with the threads topic

Last edited:

SunnyDust

Smash Journeyman
Sorry, you don't have to snap at me like that...

Sorry for being rude, but it would have been much easier for you to just post the video in the first place. Plus, the dialogue doesn't have the same charm without voices.

Moon Monkey

Smash Hero
NNID
Mr.MoonMonkey
Switch FC
SW-0550-3588-6412
Look people, we must make original stuff like this instead of reposting old ones.
LOOL! I did put the picture together myself though. Photoshoped Chrom's head and everything.
It's not like i reposted someone else's work.

But I'll take the L for that, I ain't even mad I still laughed at your response LOL! :joyful:

Last edited:

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511

Oh my god, I feel so bad for him, Lucina really should've stayed an alt and chrom should've been a faster Ike
Damn, even Chrom gets mocked in-game, BUT THEY'LL TASTE THE BITTERNESS OF DEFEAT....when Robin gets the Smash Ball......

Jumpman84

Smash Lord
NNID
Jumpman84
3DS FC
3695-0041-5877
Okay, guys. This is probably my most ambitious set of captions yet. They tell a story and I have arranged them into a comic form. I have the original picture captions if you want them for easier viewing.

Also, based on this Brawl in the Family comic: http://brawlinthefamily.keenspot.com/2014/07/10/576-mii/

[collapse=Enjoy....]

[/collapse]

Here's an alternate ending for those who think it's too dark.

[collapse=Alt ending]

[/collapse]

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
I would totally be okay with Samus being my mistress. :love:

... Really, Peach? REALLY?! YOU HAD YOUR OWN GAME OF PURE BAD***ERY! As for Zelda... YOU HAVE MAGIC! Oh, and Mew is so cute.

I swear there's a larger image of this Found it. I'm pretty sure Ganondorf's scared as hell like Yamato with that Master Sword sticking near his head. I guess Link's not a subtle sleeper.

Do I need to say anything? There's a fine line between brave and stupid.

The Villager is evil... He could just Google the painting and see if it's real.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom