• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Funny SSB4 Picture Captions - No Inappropriate Content

Status
Not open for further replies.

Moon Monkey

Smash Hero
NNID
Mr.MoonMonkey
Switch FC
SW-0550-3588-6412
Shouldn't they be facing towards the cliff?
Uuuh.... They would... if they weren't looking at the asshole Greninja that keeps on throwing water shurikens at the back of their heads!

Last edited:

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
I don't think I ever noticed how much taller all the other Mega Men are than MMClassic, there.

I think Volnutt's only Nintendo appearances are "Mega Man 64," which was just a port of "Legends," and "Tatsunoko vs. Capcom." He barely meets the minimum requirements!
Yeah they really are taller then I thought. And I didn't know they appeared that little on a Nintendo console.

LancerStaff

Smash Hero
3DS FC
1504-5709-4054
The Battle Network and Star Force games were pretty much Nintendo exclusive, and Mega Man X started on the SNES. Legends is the only sub-series whose connection to Nintendo is a bit of a stretch.
Wouldn't be surprised if we would of gotten Volnut without him being on a Nintendo system after what happened...
Wasn't Silver the hedgehog in the same situation in Brawl, besides the game cancellation?

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
The Battle Network and Star Force games were pretty much Nintendo exclusive, and Mega Man X started on the SNES. Legends is the only sub-series whose connection to Nintendo is a bit of a stretch.
Ah ok, I did not know that.

D

Deleted member

Wouldn't be surprised if we would of gotten Volnut without him being on a Nintendo system after what happened...
Wasn't Silver the hedgehog in the same situation in Brawl, besides the game cancellation?
Silver was a playable character in Sonic and the Secret Rings' multiplayer mode.

Back on topic:

noitemsfoxonlyfinaldestination.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Hyruleslink

Smash Journeyman
Warning Received
Not true. That vag is actually quite loose and needs no stretching.
Mega Man Legends appeared on the N64 just re-titled, Mega Man 64.

shadowjosh

Smash Apprentice
This is my first time doing this, so... (Yeah, the first joke only works in the context of Samus coming out of her armor, but I still like the joke even without transformations).

Last edited:

aBBYS

Smash Journeyman
Come on she's not a real person!
You're right - most real women don't have bodies like hers! Women with butts like that usually are plump overall, and if they have such slender waists, they usually have tight and toned booties.

shadowjosh

Smash Apprentice
Come on she's not a real person!
Well, I mean...none of them are. But the point of this thread is to pretend they're talking to each other. That picture is a lot better than the Rosalina captions we got...

R0Y

Smash Master
You're right - most real women don't have bodies like hers! Women with butts like that usually are plump overall, and if they have such slender waists, they usually have tight and toned booties.
Yeah she'd be a rare breed in real life but... she's just polygons man.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom