• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Funny SSB4 Picture Captions - No Inappropriate Content

Status
Not open for further replies.

JamietheAuraUser

Smash Lord
What do you think female fighters wear IRL?

Shorts and a top like that
If they're a futuristic bounty hunter wielding a pistol: a techy full-body armour/stealth suit with nanotechnology to accelerate natural healing?

If they're just a random fighter: A gi. As in, a martial arts uniform. In a more serious setting, this might include metal armlets and shin guards, as well as brass knuckles.

Edit: That said, I do realize that this is similar to a generic sports fighting outfit for women.

Last edited:

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
If they're a futuristic bounty hunter wielding a pistol: a techy full-body armour/stealth suit with nanotechnology to accelerate natural healing?

If they're just a random fighter: A gi. As in, a martial arts uniform. In a more serious setting, this might include metal armlets and shin guards, as well as brass knuckles.
MMA fighters wear outfits like this

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
Yeah, but male MMA fighters go around shirtless IIRC. Obviously that's not a good plan in a setting where you may encounter swords and assorted spiky stabbing implements.
Medieval armor isn't going to protect you from a gun

And little mac is dressed in shorts and a t-shirt

Last edited:

Triblaze

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Triblaze0

Oh man I love this topic, time for my contribution. First try!

Last edited:

Oz37

Smash Journeyman
NNID
smozzy

To go along with my headcanon that WFT used to be fat. (plus, hurray on my first contribution!)

Hayzie

Smash Lord
NNID
Hayzie
3DS FC
5000-3322-4068
SUPER MARIO GALAXY 3: NO SUNSHINE FOR YOU

Triblaze

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Triblaze0
I feel welcomed. Hello, everyone. I've loved this thread, and now I've joined.
Haha, it was the same for me, I joined Smashboards a while ago, but I didn't really feel the need get on the forums until this thread. So much awesome. Took me a while to read through all the previous post though. I digress.

Welcome to the smash boards! Now... post some captions :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom