• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Funny SSB4 Picture Captions - No Inappropriate Content

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pazzo.

「Livin' On A Prayer」
I was playing around with some popular logos and felt the strong impulse to parody something. Ended up creating a few fictitious baseball teams for smash challengers. I especially like how the first and the last ones turned out.

The Dream Land Dededees

The Lylat Star Fox

The Skyworld Angels

The D.K. Island Kongs

The New York Macs
I WANT ONE.

Canuckduck

Smash Ace
From now on, I'm going to think of Miss and Mr. Fit as siblings. :laugh:
Whenever I see a male and a female version of a character, I instinctively think "they're married."

It's like contrasting too very similar things together, which is like contrasting a Nuclear Explosion with a Wario Waft Nuke.

OKAY NO MORE FART JOKES.

Oz37

Smash Journeyman
NNID
smozzy
From now on, I'm going to think of Miss and Mr. Fit as siblings. :laugh:
I honestly like that dynamic a little better. Like most, I immediately thought "couple," but I'll have a lot more fun thinking of the two of them involved in an intense sibling rivalry.

Ivysalt

Smash Cadet
I honestly like that dynamic a little better. Like most, I immediately thought "couple," but I'll have a lot more fun thinking of the two of them involved in an intense sibling rivalry.
Maybe it is a Fight Club scenario. Or a Fit Club, if you would, with He Fit being a manifestation of Wii Fit's psyche.

"I am Mac's complete lack of empathy."

I just wanted to thank everyone for the kind words and reception of the baseball logos. I have university finals so I am probably going dark for a little more than a week but that is a theme I would like to return to in time, perhaps with different sports such as the NBA, NFL or NHL. Cheers.

fogbadge

Smash Obsessed
Those are awesome, and the second one is making me crave a "Mother Knows Best" from "Tangled" picture with Rosalina.
sounds like a good idea to me i'll see if i can come up with anything

edit: infact here you go

Last edited:

Fatmanonice

Banned via Warnings
NNID
Fatmanonice
I was playing around with some popular logos and felt the strong impulse to parody something. Ended up creating a few fictitious baseball teams for smash challengers. I especially like how the first and the last ones turned out.

The Dream Land Dededees

The Lylat Star Fox

The Skyworld Angels

The D.K. Island Kongs

The New York Macs
I would totally buy the New York Macs shirt... and I can't stand New York teams. (My family's hate of the Yankees goes back 4 generations.)

Ivysalt

Smash Cadet
Okay, I lied. Had time to make this on my way home from my final day of classes. But I will return to more intensive content soon!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom