• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Funny SSB4 Picture Captions - No Inappropriate Content

Status
Not open for further replies.

DraginHikari

Emerald Star Legacy
NNID
Draginhikari
3DS FC
4940-5455-2427
Switch FC
SW-7120-1891-0342
Friday is probably the best time for me because I can take a day off and spend a three day weekend on it.

Miffa

The Money Man
NNID
DeanMiffa
aussies are getting it on a saturday.
Yea we always get it on Saturdays for Nintendo games i always thought because our time zone is ahead so long and they don't want us getting it first.
really? darn near every release i can remember was on a friday
I think most of the other might be Tuesday or Wednesday so Friday is seen as better as you have the next w days off to play it.

Last edited:

Saikyoshi

Smash Master
NNID
KarmaPilcrow
3DS FC
0344-9771-0514
I was just looking through my reaction images randomly. I didn't mean no harm, I swear.

Last edited:

R0Y

Smash Master
meanwhile, brazilian are getting it never

i'd trade this stupid word cup for a smash demo machine or two in a heartbeat
What do you mean? It's coming out in Brazil. If you mean a Smash demo of some kind, Australia didn't get one either, nor did my own country.

Last edited:

PLATINUM7

Star Platinum
NNID
PLATINUM7
3DS FC
1246-8735-0293
Switch FC
2465-5306-3806
What do you mean? It's coming out in Brazil. If you mean a Smash demo of some kind, Australia didn't get one either, nor did my own country.
Australia got the Smash demo at Oz Comic Con

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom