• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Funny SSB4 Picture Captions - No Inappropriate Content

Status
Not open for further replies.

NintendoPSX

Smash Journeyman
Trophy Studio? I thought the posing place would be in the trophy section in the vault but it's not.
Gotta click Hoard or whatever it is and it's under there. Don't know why people gotta be condescending. There ya go lad!

SuperNintendoKid

Smash Lord

I found this weird glitch that causes DK's legs to stick out and float on the temple stage (his idle animation makes it look like he is doing push-ups on a desk.

All you have to do is slowly walk into this pillar that DK's hands are on, and he should start to walk up it like it's a slanted platform, remember to walk super slow or do baby steps up it and you should look like this.

UPDATE: taunts are really weird when this is happening (especially the up taunt)

Last edited:

[Obnoxshush/Dasshizer]

Off floating somewhere

Pic of the Day, Do you see it, you can roll a five and go from one side to the other, but you've got to look really closely, maybe I'm just tricking you, after all remember the other boss I showed you in the April direct ahh the Trolololo. Well looks like someone on this board is really ****** off that Ridley's not playable, well **** you Dark Pit's better,It took months to make his codec perfect, its also a continuation of Uprising's story. Well do you see the Northwest 5 Passage?

Remember kids Don't put it in your mouth if you don't know what it is, unless you're Wario. He eats whatever the **** he wants, bombs, zeroes ick, motorcycles, pikmin, and of course other fighters.

Last edited:

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
Isn't this Egoraptor's? Whatever, I guess Mario isn't having any of that expansion.

Ganondorf, Wii Fit Trainer will be seeing you... for eternity.

I have no idea what this says; it just looks interesting and funny.

[Obnoxshush/Dasshizer]

Off floating somewhere
Isn't this Egoraptor's? Whatever, I guess Mario isn't having any of that expansion.

Ganondorf, Wii Fit Trainer will be seeing you... for eternity.

I have no idea what this says; it just looks interesting and funny.
Wait is that Ganondorf costume official or fan made, we should do all the remaining Smash Bros characters with new 3DS costumes. Wario could be a Samurai and Wolf could where his blue flower shirt from, that one comic.

justinwing6202

Smash Cadet
NNID
justinwing
3DS FC
5026-5310-0665
I was bored so I made these.
I wanna upload the actual photos but I don't know how to set spoilers. How do you set spoilers?

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
It's from Brawl, but whatever. Well, now we know - or learn again - why Link doesn't talk - he has no tact.

luigi doesn't care about the jet pack he ware it as some sort of necklace why because he like that
I was looking for something fitting so, I looked up Luigi death glare.

[Removed by a Moderator]

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom