• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Funny SSB4 Picture Captions - No Inappropriate Content

Status
Not open for further replies.

Champ Gold

Smash Scrublord
3DS FC
1779-2820-4833
Switch FC
SW-1452-9841-1035
It's funny because Little Mac is not really that good.
He's okay but he ain't Luigi and Olimar bad.

If Little Mac is banned, Rosaluma should be banned too. Just saying.
It's a casual tournament and even then they should consider it and put in Diddy and ZSS if they are gonna start crying

Also my last pic
image.jpg

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
He's okay but he ain't Luigi and Olimar bad.
But really think about it.
Sure he's got a decent ground game, but after that there's not much going for him. His aerial and recovery games are arguably the worst in the game, and projectiles and grabs do wonders on him. And sure he has the KO Punch, but proper spacing can mitigate that.

Heck, if they did put in certain stages that aren't flat (like Battlefield), they wouldn't have had to ban him.

Champ Gold

Smash Scrublord
3DS FC
1779-2820-4833
Switch FC
SW-1452-9841-1035
But really think about it.
Sure he's got a decent ground game, but after that there's not much going for him. His aerial and recovery games are arguably the worst in the game, and projectiles and grabs do wonders on him. And sure he has the KO Punch, but proper spacing can mitigate that.

Heck, if they did put in certain stages that aren't flat (like Battlefield), they wouldn't have had to ban him.
Like I said, he isn't as bad or as OP as everyone says he is. By that saying, he's more middle ground character like say a Guile in USF4 or a Kanji in P4AU

Moon Monkey

Smash Hero
NNID
Mr.MoonMonkey
Switch FC
SW-0550-3588-6412
Wait your closing the thread?
Lol, No I'm compiling some of the best picture captions leading up to Smash 4's release into a video. Tomorrow is the deadline to get them in. I might do more videos in the future.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom