• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Funny SSB4 Picture Captions - No Inappropriate Content

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mega Bidoof

Smash Hero
NNID
Link46
3DS FC
1160-9840-1542
That's a Smash Fan-Game I started, and that @ APC99 APC99 owns now.

Back when I first started the project and was the head, I heavily pushed towards having Billy Mays as a character, because I'm Bidoof. I ended up being overthrown (because I'm Bidoof) and APC took the torch.

And now the Billy Mays thing became publicly known, and some guy made that petition.

Rocket Raccoon

Subject: 89P13
Writing Team
That's a Smash Fan-Game I started, and that @ APC99 APC99 owns now.

Back when I first started the project and was the head, I heavily pushed towards having Billy Mays as a character, because I'm Bidoof. I ended up being overthrown (because I'm Bidoof) and APC took the torch.

And now the Billy Mays thing became publicly known, and some guy made that petition.
Well that game ever happen?

9Blades

Smash Ace
NNID
Venusboshi04
3DS FC
4210-4504-3290
Anyway, I am not funny enough to make posts here.
But here's some image templates for you to use. Have fun :D
spacefalcon.jpg
sonicsnuts.jpg

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
Welp, Kirby's going to understand her inti-

Anyway, this is old:

Donkey Kong, the hero and liberator of Pokémon. Don't let him catch you being a bad trainer - that Squirtle should have been a Blastoise in Brawl.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom